* BOXING Day SALE* Decorative embellishments /Nursery Window Room Decoration- Pack of 5 Etched LOVEBIRD Acrylic Mirrors (5cm each) – Offer
* Quick & Easy to hang in 4 simple steps:
1. remove the mirror from the packaging;
2. remove the protective film before mounting the mirror;
3. remove the paper backing from the strong adhesive tape provided;
4. choose your area and stick on. PLEASE NOTE: The adhesion of the tape is very strong. Practice to ensure that you can align the mirror in the correct position before removing the backing paper from adhesive tape. Area should be dry, smooth and not recently painted.
*Shatterproof Mirrors are highly reflective surface with sharper image than standard glass mirrors. They are cut from high-quality, specialised mirrored acrylic.
*They also have the added advantage of being much lighter, shatterproof, impact resistant and therefore safer. These mirrors are 3mm thick which is as normal glass mirrors, but are 10 times stronger and weigh 80% less.
* PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend that mounting instructions are followed appropriately as buyer would be liable for any damage caused due to inappropriate mounting.
*We specialise in creating and cutting unique designs and mirrors, where you can be 100% assured of the quality of our acrylic mirror. All of our mirrors are cut in our workshop using laser technology to give the best possible finish and with smooth edges. We are proud of our customer services ensuring that all of our customers are always satisfied since we believe that a Happy Customer will always be our customer.
*We post our mirrors WORLDWIDE – email us your requirements for the postage quote.
- Ideal to decorate your cupboards, doors, wardrobes, hallway, bedroom walls, ceiling or card making…
- NO NAILS…NO DIY REQUIRED…SIMPLE
- The sizes mentioned are overall sizes, from the widest length and width expected.
- The maroon background of the picture is not part of the mirror.
- Sizes from 2.5cm to 50cm available, contact us for bespoke mirrors
Discounted: Sale Bargainsï»¿