24hr SALE – Bamboo Toothbrush – By Bahasa of the sea – 1% of profits to charity – Beautiful, Premium, Eco Friendly, Sustainable, Mao Zhu Bamboo Toothbrushes – Natural, Biodegradable Wooden Handles – Recyclable, Soft to Medium Firmness, BPA Free Nylon Bristles – Pack of 4 Luxury Brushes – Reduced To Clear
YOU magazine: “The gorgeous Bahasa toothbrushes!”
The Cornish Life: “Finally a UK-based bamboo toothbrush brand! Fully recyclable (inc packaging), with a great design too!”
Zero Waste Path: “Adorable packaging” “I also really like the little shapes at the bottom as they help identify the various toothbrushes”
What makes our brushes so special?
Biodegradable Mao Zhu bamboo handles. One of the fastest-growing bamboos in the world. It’s panda friendly, not their bamboo of choice!
Soft to medium flex nylon bristles which leave you with a delightfully clean feeling mouth. Most dentists recommend softer bristles as they are kinder to your gums and help to prevent damage to your tooth enamel. A soft bristle is also advised if you are prone to having sensitive teeth.
Recyclable low waste box and packaging.
1% for the sea pledge. We work with organisations reducing and removing plastic waste from our seas. Donating 1% of our profits to these charities. See our website for who we support.
We avoid excessive plastic packaging so give your new brush a good rinse before you pop it in your mouth.
Dentists recommend brushing your teeth at least twice a day, and that you replace your brush after about 3 months of regular use.
When the sad day comes to say goodbye, pull out the bristles with a pair of pliers, recycle or dispose of with care. Then you’re free to upcycle or compost the handle, ready for a new, younger model. Easy.
Follow our story on Instagram: @bahasaofthesea
- BIODEGRADABLE beautifully crafted sustainable Mao Zhu bamboo wood handled toothbrushes.
- RECYCLABLE soft to medium flex nylon bristles. Most dentists recommend softer bristles as they are kinder to your gums and help to prevent damage to your tooth enamel. Reduce the amount of plastic waste going to landfill or ending up in the sea.
- MINIMAL PACKAGING we don’t wrap our products in any excess plastic or packaging.
- DO GOOD 1% of the profits from the sale of these brushes goes to support charities committed to reducing and removing plastic waste from our oceans!
- GUARANTEED we love these brilliant brushes and hope you will too! If you don’t feel the same way, please let us know! – YOU magazine: “The gorgeous Bahasa toothbrushes!”
View More: Sale Best Buys