deAO Large Dinosaur Figures Set of 3 T-Rex Triceratops Spinosaurus, Multi Colour
1x SPINOSAURUS Tyrannosaurus Rex or T-REX was a large Theropod dinosaur. It was a carnivore and lived in North America (on what was then an island continent known as Laramidia), and Asia during late Cretaceous period, about 67 to 65 million years ago. It was one of the last dinosaurs, and probably went extinct during the the Cretaceous-Tertiary mass extinction. Tyrannosaurus was about about 11.9 meters long, up to 6.1 meters tall, and weighed around 7 tons. It was originally thought that Tyrannosaurus was the largest land predator ever until they discover the Spinosaurus. Triceratops was a herbivore that lived in the late Cretaceous period, about 72 to 65 million years ago, it was one of the dinosaurs that died out in the Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction 65 million years ago. Triceratops was about 9.1m long, 10.3m tall, and weighed up to 11 tons. Its skull alone (including the neck frill) was over 1.8m long. Spinosaurus is a genus of theropod dinosaur that lived in what now is North Africa, during the lower Albian to lower Cenomanian stages of the Cretaceous period, about 112 to 97 million years ago. It was among the largest of all known carnivorous dinosaurs, possibly larger than Tyrannosaurus and Giganotosaurus, between 12.6-18 metres in length and 7 to 20.9 tonnes. Spinosaurus is known to have eaten fish, and most scientists believe that it hunted both terrestrial and aquatic prey. Measures are approximately: 30 x 15 cm
Very realistic and durable design.
Minimum age recommended: 3 years old. Find out a big range of dinosaurs at deAO. Safety Warning Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision More Info Here …
- Set of 3 very popular large dinosaur figures with realistic and durable design.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex or T-REX; Triceratops; Spinosaurus
- A great educational toy that promotes imaginative play.
- Measures approx:30 x 15 x 12cm. Age recommended: from 3 years old.
- See a great range of dinosaur figures from deAO such as the famous T. REX, Triceratops, Apatosaurus, Allosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Dilophosaurus, Velociraptor, Spinosaurus, Brachiosaurus, and lot more!