Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream 40ml
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream was developed by a breastfeeding mum to provide relief for sore nipples. Lansinoh HPA Lanolin is not only recommended by health professionals around the world, but 99% mums would recommend HPA Lanolin to other breastfeeding mothers to help soothe and protect their nipples, so they can continue their breastfeeding journey. Lansinoh unique filtration process is so advanced, it removes detergents, smells, colour, pesticides and free wool alcohols, ensuring our lanolin is hypoallergenic and safe for baby.
Because our process is so effective at taking things out, we don’t have to add a single thing back in. Our single ingredient nipple cream is 100% natural and completely pure, so there is no need to remove before breastfeeding. Lansinoh’s HPA Lanolin goes beyond just breastfeeding – mums also love using it for nappy rash, dry skin and as a naturally moisturising lip balm.
Founded by a breastfeeding mum, Lansinoh has been committed to helping mums succeed in breastfeeding for over 30 years. Lansinoh is a leader in breastfeeding products and accessories, including best-selling Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads. * Mum Hub Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Survey – Feb 2018. Base 363 mums Ingredients 100% Lansinoh HPA(R) Lanolin More Info Here …
- Soothing and Safe: HPA Lanolin Cream provides the most effective relief from nipple soreness.
- 100% natural, Lansinoh HPA Lanolin is the only lanolin product to receive the British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval.
- No taste, colour or smell so need to remove before breastfeeding your baby.
- A single ingredient product making it completely safe and pure for mum and baby.
- Our customers also love using it for nappy rash, dry skin and as a moisturising lip balm.
BPA and BPS free.
- Lansinoh, trusted for more than 35 years and founded by a breastfeeding mum Resheda Hagen.
- Our products including Lansinoh HPA Lanolin have been trusted by mums and healthcare professionals to provide safe, effective breastfeeding support.