Apexcam Dash Cams for Cars 1080P Ultra HD Cameras Dual Dash Cam with Night Vision 170 ° Wide Angle 3 Inch IPS Screen Dashcams for Cars, G-sensor, Loop Recording, Parking Monitor
SALE PRICE: £32.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- ★【High-definition shooting】: The car camera with a 3-inch high-definition screen supports full HD 1080P video recording at a high resolution of 30 frames per second, which can clearly capture traffic information and ensure the best results.
- ★【170° wide angle and WDR】: The car driving recorder is equipped with a 170° wide angle camera, which can effectively capture more information on the road. The integrated advanced WDR system ensures full HD recording at night.
- ★【Cycle recording and G sensor】: The cycle recording of the dash camera can suppress the start of recording to release the storage space on the memory card to continue shooting. The variable sensitivity G sensor function will automatically detect when a collision or a sudden stop occurs, and immediately record the corresponding video.
- ★【24-hour monitoring】: When the dash cams for cars detects that your car is parked and someone hits your car, motion detection will automatically activate and start recording. The parking recorder will capture video or images while parking, which may leave enough evidence.
- ★【Easy to install】: This driving recorder camera is very easy to install and use, with a suction mount, you can easily install the camera on the windshield. After driving, the car camera will turn on and start recording video.
|Dimensions:||16.2 x 13.4 x 9.2 cm; 520 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
Dash Cam Tour3s
-1 x caméra de tableau de bord de voiture.
-1 x chargeur de voiture
-2 x fixation de pare-brise avant
-1 x manuel d'utilisation
Apexcam Dash Cam Tour3s
Drive without fear , Worth you trust
1. Please insert a Micro SD card and format it before using .We advise Genuine brand Micro SD Card which in CLASS 10 or over CLASS 10, 16GB or 32GB both are OK .
2. For safety reason, the dash cam built-in battery capacity is very small, just for urgent use. Please keep the dash cam plugged in always, or it will keep prompting you to connect the power.
3. To avoid card full, we suggest : 1.turn off motion detection;2. turn off Gsensor; 3. Turn on loop recording;4. format card monthly .
Combined with the G sensor function, it can truly restore the accident scene, provide important video evidence about insurance disputes, and directly determine the person responsible for the accident.
WDR night vision
WDR is suitable for low light or backlight, and can be automatically adjusted to maximize the true color of the object. Provide clear images and clear images.
170° wide angle
Equipped with sony sensor, 6 glass high-definition lenses and equipped with F1.8 large aperture, 170° wide angle, easily cover 3 lanes, protect your safety
24-hour parking monitoring
Three modes are available
1. Power off and shut down after the flame is turned off, the recorder starts recording after a collision
2. Connect to the common power supply of the car fuse box, and automatically record when there is an object movement in the standby state of the recorder after the flame is turned off, saving memory space
3. After the flame is turned off, record and monitor the use of step-down cable (need to be purchased separately) to connect the common power supply of the fuse
Heat and cold resistance
Apexcam in-vehicle cameras can adapt to extreme temperatures from -22°F to 167°F, and still work perfectly in such difficult environments.
Easy to install
Just install the camera on the base of the suction cup, and then connect it to the cigarette lighter socket, it will start recording when the car engine is running.