ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II LGA2066 (Intel Core X-Series) ATX DDR4 M.2 U.2 Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1 Dual Gigabit LAN 802.11 AC Wi-Fi Motherboard
SALE PRICE: £424.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning, delivering optimized overclocking and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI
- Optimized thermal design: Enhanced fin-design VRM heatsink and M.2 heatsink for efficient cooling and optimal performance
- NextGen connectivity: Aquantia 5Gbps LAN, Intel Wireless-AC 9260, two Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C) with DisplayPort 1.4, three M.2 and front USB 3.1 Gen 2 connector
- LiveDash: A 2-inch customizable onboard display that shows system temperature, CPU frequency, fan speeds or custom graphics and animations
- Pre-mounted I/O shield: Capable of withstanding electrostatic discharge and pre-fitted for easier system installation
ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II is the ATX motherboard that's been expertly engineered for professional content creators and power users who work hard by day and play harder by night. This powerful, innovative board puts a friendly face on advanced enthusiast controls, enabling you to maximize performance, cooling and personalization with ease. So, if you live to create, to explore, to enjoy and to push the boundaries, look no further than Prime X299-Deluxe II.Cool to the corePower delivery enhancements and dual ProCool connectorsWith up to 18 cores, four memory channels, and 44 PCIe lanes, the latest Intel® Core™ processors demand a lot more juice than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X299-Deluxe II feeds their appetite with 12 power phases hooked up to the socket and two more for the DRAM. It also augments the motherboard's link to the PSU with dual eight-pin connectors that pass 12V power directly to the processor. These jacks are based on our ProCool design, which uses solid pins that can handle more current than conventional connectors with hollow pins.VRM designHigher power requirements are balanced by beefier heatsinks that carefully balance mass and surface area to maximize thermal dissipation. With a VRM-heatsink array and heatpipe positioned in the path of maximum airflow within the chassis, Prime X299-Deluxe II ensures optimal cooling and system stability for the latest Intel Core X-series processors.M.2 CoolingKeep your SSD chilledTwo M.2 slots sit under passive heatsinks to ward off the throttling that can occur with sustained transfers. A third pokes out from the PCB vertically near the memory slots, where connected drives benefit from ambient airflow around the CPU socket.Fan Extension Card IIPrime X299-Deluxe II includes our new Fan Extension Card II, which adds six headers that are controllable via FanXpert 4. The card has three..
Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.
|Dimensions:||24.4 x 24.4 x 4.5 cm; 400 Grams|
|Model:||PRIME X299-DELUXE II|