ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) ATX Motherboard, AMD Socket AM4, Ryzen 3000, 16 Power Stages PCIe 4.0, M.2, DDR4, OptiMem III, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax), 2.5G LAN, Intel LAN, USB 3.2, Aura Sync RGB
SALE PRICE: £422.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen processors and up to two M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- Comprehensive Thermal Design: Active chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminium heatsink and ROG cooling zone
- Robust Power Delivery: Designed power solution with 14+2 IR3555 PowIRstages, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- High-Performance Networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection and support for GameFirst V software
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS flashback and premium components for maximum endurance
- Unmatched Personalisation: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable generation 2 RGB headers
- Industry-Leading ROG Audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220 is combined with the venerable ESS ES9023P to deliver high-fidelity audio to headsets and exotic cans
Product descriptionSize Name:X570 | Style Name:Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi
Amd x570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11AX), 2.5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2, ASUS Node and Aura Sync RGB lighting.
|Dimensions:||30.5 x 24.4 x 5.5 cm; 1.2 Kilograms|
|Model:||CROSSHAIR VIII HERO WI-FI|
From the manufacturer
Republic of Gamers (ROG), part of the ASUS family, is dedicated to creating innovative hardcore gaming hardware for dedicated gamers. ROG promises the absolute best performance and quality from its complete line of gaming products. ROG is for those keen on the finest gaming hardware and software, it enables the ultimate computing experience for gamers and enthusiasts worldwide. All the while incorporating a stylish gamer-focused design merging the excitement of gaming with a unique premium style
ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI)
AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2, ASUS NODE and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd, and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and up to two M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen2, and AMD StoreMI to maximise connectivity and speed.
- Comprehensive thermal design: Active PCH heatsink, M.2 aluminium heatsink and ROG Cooling Zone.
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst V software.
POWER DESIGN THAT BUCKS TRENDS
The monstrous compute power of multi-core processors necessitates a power circuit that rapidly responds to massive current swings. Featuring an array of 16 strategically paired power stages, the Hero's VRM is geared for any workload and all operating conditions.
OPTIMEM III DDR4 4800+ MHZ (O.C.)
Infused with proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, Optimem III allows memory kits to run at lower latencies, reduced voltages, and operate at higher frequencies. Stack the Hero with your favorite modules and maximise Matisse throughput for applications that demand massive bandwidth, or balance infinity fabric and memory performance for a diverse range of workloads.
ACTIVE CHIPSET HEATSINK SOLUTION
PCIe 4.0 provides twice the bandwidth for data flowing through the chipset, which creates more heat than the previous generation. The Formula features an actively cooled heatsink to prevent throttling during sustained transfers.
ACCURATE VOLTAGE MONITORING
Conventional motherboards use single-ended sensing tapped from a location that isn't ideal, leading to a large disparity between the actual voltage fed to the CPU and the value reported to software. The Hero features a differential sensing circuit that simplifies overclocking and tuning by allowing you to track voltages more accurately
Immerse yourself in sound with SupremeFX audio technology. Utilising the S1220 codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that's engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. And to ensure that pristine signature is perfectly preserved, the front-panel output is driven with dual op amps, delivering sonics with the scale and authority to create virtual worlds via your gaming headset.
UNTHROTTLED TRANSFER SPEED
Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot support up to 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform.
|ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)||ROG CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA||ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO|
|CPU||AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors||AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors||AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors|
|CPU power||14+2 power stages||14+2 power stages||14+2 power stages|
|Memory||4*DDR4 4800+, Max 128 GB||4*DDR4 4800+, Max 128 GB||4*DDR4 4800+, Max 128 GB|
|Expansion slots||2 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16, x8/x8); 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (@ x4); 1 x PCIe 4.0 x1||2 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16, x8/x8);1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (@ x4);1 x PCIe 4.0 x1||2 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16, x8/x8) ; 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (@ x4) ;1 x PCIe 4.0 x1|
|M.2||1x 22110 (SATA + PCIe 4.0 x4) ;1x 2280 (SATA + PCIe 4.0 x4)||1x 22110 (SATA + PCIe 4.0 x4);1x 2280 (SATA + PCIe 4.0 x4)||1x 22110 (SATA + PCIe 4.0 x4) ;1x 2280 (SATA + PCIe 4.0 x4)|
|USB||9 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports(7A1C@B, 1C@F); 6x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports(2@F, 4@B) ; 4 x USB 2.0 ports(4@F)||9 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports(7A1C@B, 1C@F); 8 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports(4@F, 4@B); 4 x USB 2.0 ports(4@F)||9 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports(7A1C@B, 1C@F) ; 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports(2@F, 4@B) ;4 x USB 2.0 ports(4@F)|
|Gigabit Ethernet||Realtek 2.5G LAN ;Intel I211AT||Aquantia 5G LAN; Intel I211AT||Realtek 2.5G LAN ;Intel I211AT|
|Wireless||Intel Wireless-AX200 2 x 2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) with MU-MIMO supports dual frequency band 2.4/5GHz||Intel Wireless-AX200 2 x 2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) with MU-MIMO supports dual frequency band 2.4/5GHz||–|