C2G 3M Mini DisplayPort Male to Single Link DVI-D Male Computer Monitor Adapter Cable Full HD Black for MacBook, Chromebook, iMac, Surface Pro, XPS, Dell, ACER, Laptop and other DP Enabled Devices
SALE PRICE: £11.49
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Connect the Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt output of a computer to the DVI input of a computer monitor, HDTV, Big Screen or any DVI enabled display.
- This adapter cable is an ideal solution for connecting the Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt output of a small laptop, tablet, MacBook, Chromebook, iMac, Surface Pro, XPS, Dell, ACER, Laptop, Toshiba, Thinkpad, HP Envy, Asus, Pixel, Go Pro and other mini display port enabled devices to a monitor which accepts a DVI-D input. This cable carries a digital video signal, supports up to a 1920×1200 (Full HD) resolution and meets the requirements of high performance applications.
- Directly connect a Mini DisplayPort output to a Single Link DVI-D input. Carries a digital video signal. Supports up to a 1920×1200 resolution
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C Approvals: CE
- Lifetime guarantee, All C2G electrical cables are designed and tested here in the UK to the highest standards. Fully compliant.
C2G Mini DisplayPort Male to Single Link DVI-D Male Adapter Cable
Connect the Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt output of a computer to the DVI input of a computer monitor. This adapter cable is an ideal solution for connecting the Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt output of a small laptop or tablet to a computer monitor which accepts a DVI-D input. This cable carries a digital video signal, supports up to a 1920 x 1200 resolution and meets the requirements of high performance applications.
- Directly connect a Mini DisplayPort output to a Single Link DVI-D input
- Carries a digital video signal
- Supports up to a 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Voltage Rating: 30v
- Conductor Resistance: @ 20°C max
- Insulation Resistance: 10MΩ/km
- Time Delay: 5.2ns/m (max)
- Attenuation:- 5.02dB @ 100-450MHz. – 7.69dB @ 1GHz. – 12.595dB @ 2GHz. – 17.495dB @ 3GHz. – 22.395dB @ 4GHz. – 27.295dB @ 5GHz. – 32.195dB @ 6GHz. – 37.095dB @ 7GHz.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C
- Approvals: CE
Conductor (2 conductor, 5 pair)
- Conductor: 32AWG (7/0.08TC)
- Insulation: FM-PE, ID:0.63±0.05mm
- Colour: White/Brown, White/Red, White/Orange, White/Green, White/Blue
- Drain: 32AWG (7/0.08TC)
- Shield: Aluminium Wrap, Coverage—100%
Conductor (5 conductors)
- Conductor: 32AWG (7/0.08TC)
- Insulation: HD-PE, ID:0.5±0.05mm
- Colour: Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/ White
- Jacket: PVC
- Shield: Aluminium Foil—Coverage 100%, Braid—16/9/0.12
- Drain: 2:30AWG (7/0.08 BC)
- Outside Diameter: 5.2±0.2
Mini DisplayPort is a miniaturized version of the DisplayPort interface. The Mini DisplayPort connector is primarily used on Apple computers. This connector type carries both digital and analog computer video signals. The Mini DisplayPort connector can be adapted to support a VGA, DVI, or HDMI interface. When adapted to HDMI, the audio signal will be transmitted only if both the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter and Graphics Adapter are capable of passing the audio signal.
DVI-D Single Link
A single-link DVI-D connector has 18 pins. The male plug has them arranged in two groups of nine pins, with the flat ground bar off to one side. A single-link interface provides one TMDS link. This type of cabling is ideal for use with DVI to HDMI adapters.
Built to Last
Let our 30+ years of manufacturing high performance, quality products put your mind at rest. C2G renowned for superior quality, value, and innovation. We use premium components and the latest technologies to maximise performance and ensure compliance with industry specifications for each product and its designated application.
|Dimensions:||16 x 16 x 4 cm; 222.26 Grams|