D’Addario NYXL1046-3P Regular Light 10-46 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings (Set of 3)
SALE PRICE: £27.00
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- PLAY FEARLESSLY –D’Addario’s NYXL Nickel Plated Electric Guitar Strings feature a newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy that gives you a whole new level of freedom, confidence and power in your playing These strings can keep up with your whammy bar dives and bends
- STAY IN TUNE – With NYXL’s improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings, you can get in tune faster and stay in tune better The corrosion resistant packaging of the 3-pack keeps your extra string sets fresh
- CUT THROUGH THE MIX – NYXL nickel plated wound strings feature an enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 – 35 kHz range which gives you more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- STRING GAUGES – NYXL1046-3P offers an ideal combination of comfortable playability and ideal electric tone: Plain Steel 010, 013, 017, Nickel Wound 026, 036, 046
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D’Addario strings are sealed inside and out
Product descriptionSize Name:Regular Light, 10-46 | Style Name:3-Pack
The NYXL1046 set is designed with the most popular string gauges for its ideal combination of flexibility and tone. Buy 3 sets and save!
D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
D’Addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D’Addario’s innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D’Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
One D’Addario NYXL1046-3P Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Regular Light, 10-46, 3 Sets
|Size:||Regular Light, 10-46|
|Dimensions:||11.27 x 1.91 x 10.94 cm; 40 Grams|
|Size:||Regular Light, 10-46|
From the manufacturer
COMMIT TO YOUR CRAFT
D'Addario NYXL is available for Electric and Bass Guitar
NYXL strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you've played before. The high carbon steel used in NYXL strings offer higher break strength, enhanced tuning stability, and accentuated mid-range frequency response.
- New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength.
- Improved tuning stability
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response
- Corrosion-resistant packaging
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Players Circle is D'Addario's rewards program that allows you to get free gear & rewards.
- Look for the “Get Rewarded” Players Circle messaging on select D’Addario products to earn rewards.
Shreds 8 strings. Every single one is NYXL.
Tosin Plays NYXL 09-46
Plays a different city every night. Brings NYXL to each one.
Nile Plays NYXL 09-46
Heats up the world’s hottest tracks. Does it with NYXL.
Chris Plays NYXL 10-52
Hit all the right notes no matter how long the solo, set, or tour. Tests indicate NYXL strings get to pitch faster and stay in tune 131% longer than standard electric guitar strings.
Tests indicate that NYXL strings are 40% stronger than standard electric guitar strings."
Play with more punch, crunch, and bite. NYXL strings have enhanced midrange frequencies from 1 to 3.5kHz, so they boldly cut through the mix.
When raised two whole steps, NYXL strings are still at less than 75% of their breaking point.
NY STEEL. NY STRONG.
NY Steel is processed in D’Addario’s exclusive wire facility in Farmingdale, New York. Through advanced machinery and processes, our premium high carbon steel delivers unmatched tuning stability and superior break resistance.
HEX CORE CONSTRUCTION
Precision drawn hexagonal core was pioneered by D’Addario. This innovation allows the wrap wire to grip the core for superior dimensional stability, enhanced durability, and precise intonation.
FUSION TWIST TECHNOLOGY
The fusion twist feature prevents slack in the twist from detuning the string. This ensures maximum tuning stability and higher break strength for our premium plain steel strings.
D'Addario's in-house wire drawing machines produce musical instrument wire to our exact specifications. Control over materials, equipment, and quality allows us to deliver high performance products.