DigitalLife USB MIDI Interface Cable – 5-Pin MIDI In-Out Interface to USB Converter Cable [MD1001, 1.8M]
SALE PRICE: £13.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- [PLUG & PLAY] – DigitalLife USB MIDI Cable is with a built-in driver, just connect to a USB jack, no difficult driver installation require. [Cable “IN” to device MIDI “OUT” port, “OUT” to “IN”.]
- [STATUE INDICATOR] – Build-in intellgent indicator, to show different working status. (Green – data input. Red – data output.)
- [FAST & STABLE] – High-performance FTP chip to ensure the stability of input signal with ultra low latency, enjoy fast and stable MIDI data transmission.
- [OS COMPATIBILITY] – Well compatible with most OS systems, such as Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8/10 and Mac OS(Intel) etc. [TYPE-C OTG adapter available in store.]
- [AMIABLE AFTER-SALE]- Backed 12 months warranty. Freely contact if you have any question. [Please do keep the included Warranty Card.]
USB to MIDI Interface Cable Lead Adapter – USB Midi In-Out Converter for Musical Keyboard to PC Mac
– Easy to Transfer MIDI Signal from Music Instrument with MIDI Port to Computer
Note: This MIDI USB cable contains a built-in drive, So no extra drive required.Just connect the MIDI USB cables to your computer via USB directly
The USB 1X1 MIDI Interface is a complete USB-to-MIDI solution, equipped with a USB connection to your computer and a 1-in/1-out 16-channel MIDI connection to your MIDI devices.
The USB-MIDI Interface cable is the fastest and easiest way to connect your keyboard to your computer, allowing the instant transfer of MIDI data. Simply plug the USB side into you
computer and the MIDI side into your keyboard and access a limitless array of programs, software, and MIDI devices that expand your musical creativity. You also have the ability to
save and edit your songs in the computer.
How to USE MIDI USB Cable
1). Turn off the MIDI musical instrument and laptop before connecting
2). Connect plug marked as “IN” of MIDI USB cables to MIDI OUT interface of MIDI devices,and the “OUT”of MIDI USB cables to MIDI IN interface of MIDI keyboard
3). Plug the MIDI USB cables into your laptop
4). Open your music software program, Set the music programs MIDI in & out devices to “USB Audio Device”so that your can transfer your MIDI data via you MIDI USB cables
5). This Midi USB cables support music editors software including CUBASE,FL,ect
|USB to MIDI In Out Converter|MIDI USB Cable Adapter|USB MIDI Keyboard Controller|MIDI Solution Merge|MIDI Box|MIDIsport USB|MIDI Piano|MIDI Drum|
|Dimensions:||2 x 15 x 9 cm; 90 Grams|