Doro PhoneEasy 100W DECT Cordless Phone with Amplified Sound and Big Buttons (Single Set/White) [UK and Irish Version]
SALE PRICE: £37.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- BIG BUTTONS AND EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY: The Doro PhoneEasy 100w features large and widely spaced buttons as well as a bright and backlit 23×38 mm display with easy-to-read characters which are perfect for visually impaired users.
- USAGE: Connect the line cord to a telephone wall socket and to the socket on the base unit. Then connect the mains adapter to the wall socket and to the socket on the base. Place the handset in the base. Use the telephone line cord supplied only.
- KEY FEATURES: Doro delivers this telephone with a 10 caller ID memory, a visual ring indicator, speakerphone, out of range warning, GAP compatibility and you can list up to 20 contacts. It has a range of up to 300 m and an indoor range of up to 50 m.
- HAC AND AUDIO BOOST FUNCTION: The handset has a built-in hearing loop for those who use their hearing aids. The Audio Boost button will allow you to get a louder sound up to +10dB. Max receiving amplification: 30dB. Max ringer volume (at 1 m): 90dB.
- BATTERY: This phone comes with a cradle and 2xAAA NiMH rechargeable batteries to be inserted in the handset. Insert it in the cradle and the batteries will be charged automatically. Power cable length is 2 m. Talk time: 10 hrs. Standby time: 100 hrs.
A CORDLESS PHONE NOT ONLY FOR SENIOR PEOPLE
Whether you're looking for a home phone for your Mum and Dad or for yourself, the Doro PhoneEasy 100W cordless telephone has many attractive features that might be suited to the needs of your parents as well as your own. With a smart and compact design, you can place it wherever you prefer in your home.
- Base Unit
- Telephone Line Cord
- Power Cable
- 2 x AAA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
THE PERFECT CORDLESS PHONEFreedom to move around
- This cordless telephone has an outdoor range of up to 300 m and an indoor range of up to 50 m. The telephone’s range depends on whether or not the radio waves carrying the call are restricted by obstacles, such as walls, in their path.
- Talk hands-free thanks to the speakerphone mode.
- With the Doro PhoneEasy 100W home phone you can talk for up to 10 hours on a full charge or have it on standby for up to 100 hours. When the batteries are running low, the battery LED will flash and a warning tone will be heard whilst a call is in progress.
Thanks to its big buttons and large, backlit display it will be easy to dial quickly and accurately avoiding the frustration of miss-typed numbers due to a small keypad. This phone is suited especially to elderly people and to those with sight and hearing impairments.Register a new handset
You can register up to 5 handsets to one main base unit. This model is GAP (Generic Access Profile) compatible, which means that the handset and the base unit can both be used with most other GAP compatible units irrespective of manufacturer. However the GAP protocol cannot grant that all functions may be accessed.
- 10 caller-ID memories
- Visual ring indicator
- Out of range warning
- 2 one-touch memories
- 9 two-touch memories
- GAP compatibility
EASY TO USE, HEAR AND SEE.
Enjoy an amplified cordless phone that features large buttons for easy operation, very loud sound and an easy to read display and keypad.
How to Use it
Connect the line cord to the telephone wall socket and to the socket on the base unit. Then connect the mains adapter to the wall socket and to the socket on the base unit. Place the handset in the base unit with the keypad facing outwards. Use the telephone line cord supplied only, as an existing line cord from a previous phone may not be compatible.
The handset has a built-in hearing loop for those who wish to use their hearing aid while using the telephone. Select the T mode on your hearing aid to enable this feature.
Audio Boost Function
The Audio Boost button will allow you to get a louder sound up to +10dB. The maximum receiving amplification is 30dB while the maximum ringer volume (at 1 metre) is 90dB. Press Boost on the side of the handset, to activate/deactivate audio boost. When Boost is ON the LED indicator on the handset illuminates. The boost is deactivated at the end of each call to avoid harming users with normal hearing.
Doro, the best companion for your everyday life.
For us at Doro, quality is about delivering products that answer real needs and enable you to continue doing the things you’ve always enjoyed doing.
|Dimensions:||19.3 x 15.1 x 8.7 cm; 600 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|