Duronic Dual Screen Monitor Stand DM35V2X1 | Double/Twin PC Desk Mount | Aluminium | Adjustable | For Two 13-27 Inch LED LCD Screens | VESA 75/100 | 8kg Per Screen | Tilt -15°/+15°,Swivel 180°,Rotate 360°
RRP PRICE: £39.99
SALE PRICE: £34.99
YOU SAVE: £5.00
SALE PRICE: £34.99
YOU SAVE: £5.00
- SPACE SAVING SOLUTION: Having a computer monitor and a laptop or tablet on your desk can take up a lot of space, let alone having two. One of the great advantages of having a vertical double screen support like the DM35V2X1 is that it takes up very little room on your table top; by elevating the screens together in one place it also frees up valuable space which enables you to utilise it for other things. Holding them vertically, this allows the user to view one screen on top of the other.
- HEALTH BENEFITS AND INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: Most stand-alone monitors and laptops are low-levelled and as such they can cause a problem for most people as they are positioned below the user’s natural line of sight. When a screen is not positioned properly it can have a negative effect on the user’s posture, wellbeing and productivity. This desk mount allows the user to adjust the stand based on their own height and position, enabling them to work comfortably without aches and pains.
- ADJUSTABLE TO CREATE OPTIMAL VIEWING ANGLES: This aluminium monitor stand is adjustable, both in height and in the position or angle of the VESA heads. The monitor brackets can be adjusted up/down along the pole, move left to right by 180° and rotate 360° so that you can view them vertically.
- COMPATIBLE WITH VESA MONITORS: This monitor stand is suitable for most major brand monitors on the market (i.e. Samsung, LG, Dell, to name a few) who adhere to VESA compatibility. This mount will support 2 screens 13”-27” in size and with a maximum weight of 8kg each. The VESA bracket will hold monitors with VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes; this means that the holes should be either 100mm or 75mm apart from each other when measured.
- FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS: This model has two VESA heads that can swivel in 1 place by 180°, tilt -15°/+15° and can turn 360°. Pole height: 80cm. Maximum weight capacity: 8kg per arm. Colour: black. Material: aluminium. Fixings are included. If you require an extra VESA bracket, arm or grommet for your set-up, you can also purchase this separately. Included in the box is an instruction manual to provide a step-by-step guide to installing the desk mount.
Duronic Vertical Dual Screen Desk Mount DM35V2X1 [BLACK]
The DM35V2X1 is a double desk mount that holds two computer screens vertically on a pole. This model is part of our DM35 range which is made with die-cast aluminium coated with a durable black electrostatic finish. The arms are lighter in weight compared to our DM15 and DM25 models and deliver a more aesthetically pleasing design for your workspace. It has two arms that have one joint on each that can swivel 180°, allowing the screens to be articulated to a unique position. This screen arms are fully height adjustable by using the levers on the back of the pole, and the VESA brackets allow you to tilt and rotate the screens from horizontal to vertical. It comes with a standard-sized Duronic clamp that will fit desks between 5mm – 68mm depth, and the arm can convert to be installed onto a desk via a hole using a grommet (available separately). As well as allowing you to achieve an ergonomic set up for your workspace, this monitor stand will elevate the screens off of the desk surface, which will free up space that you can utilise for other equipment and accessories.
Setting this screen mount up on your desk couldn’t be simpler to do. The clamp slides onto the back of the desk and is tightened with the bolt until it stands securely. Then the arm can be adjusted by using the lever on the back of the pole to lock it in the optimal position. Fixing a screen onto the stand is a simple procedure because the heads all accept the VESA 75/100 standard which makes them suitable for all PC monitors and the majority of TV screens too. Installation is quick and the only tools you will need is a Phillips screwdriver and an Allen key (provided).
The DM35V2X1 pole is 80cm high and each arm is 19cm long. This mount can accommodate two 13-27" screens that weigh no more than 8kg each. The VESA brackets will hold monitors with VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes.
Swivel & Tilt Ability
The arms have one movable joint that can swivel 180° side-to-side. This allows you to articulate the arm to different positions to suit your set-up. The VESA brackets have a tilt ability of -15°/+15° which allows the viewer to make smaller adjustments to each screen's angle to align with their line of sight.
Weight Capacity & Rotation Ability
Thanks to the fully rotational VESA head brackets, the screens can rotate a full 360° allowing for both horizontal and vertical use of the screens. The arms can be re-positioned in any direction on the pole by using the lever mechanism on the back of the pole.
Adjustable Clamp Size
Fitted with a standard Duronic clamp, this allows easy and simple installation onto any desk edge that is between 0.5cm – 6.8cm. Made of strong robust steel, you can rest assured that your monitor/s will be held securely in place.
Compatible grommet: DM-GR-01
HOW A DURONIC DESK MOUNT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR WORKSPACE
WHY USE A DESK MOUNT?
Ergonomic care has become more of a focus over recent years due to the fast-evolving workforce; with more and more technology being introduced in the workplace, physical activity has declined and it is affecting more people’s health than ever before. A side-effect from this is that employers witness more illness-related absences that could have been avoided if their employees were more active and had a better ergonomic set-up in their working environment. Studies have shown that sitting at a desk with poor posture for long periods of time can affect your health, especially if you already have a pre-existing medical condition.
A major contributor to poor posture is the position of the computer screen. This is because the computer screen is what determines our overall posture; it’s the place our eyes rest upon and where we naturally turn our body towards in an attempt to sit comfortably. If the screen is badly positioned for the user (i.e. too high or low) then they end up craning their head and/or neck to view the screen better, which in turn affects their spine and shoulders. Over time sitting like this can cause pain, discomfort and long-term health problems. It can also put unnecessary strain on the eyes, which can ultimately have a knock-on effect on your well-being, energy and productivity. Ensuring your monitor/s are at the right level can help to reduce orthopaedic/back pain that can occur from poorly positioned monitor screens, as well as ensuring you can work as productively as possible.
Duronic desk mounts are the perfect solution to improve these problems and to create a more organised feel to your set up. In addition to this, elevating your screen off of the desk up onto a stand frees up valuable desktop space. No matter what screen/s you have, what kind of desk you have, we will have a desk mount to suit. Once you have your screen/s elevated to the optimal level you are sure to see and feel a vast improvement. Best of all, our mounts are second to none in quality; made of strong durable materials and designed to meet the user’s needs perfectly, you will not be disappointed. In fact, you’ll wonder why you didn’t have one sooner!
|Dimensions:||9 x 16.5 x 16.5 cm; 3.06 Kilograms|