Edifier R1580MB Active 2.0 Studio Bookshelf Speaker System with Dual Microphone Inputs and Bluetooth Connectivity – Black Wood
SALE PRICE: £89.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- CONNECT to your external devices such as phones, tablets, MP3 Players via Bluetooth and dual RCA inputs
- DUAL MICROPHONE inputs for use at your own events
- PERSONALISE your sound experience using volume, bass and treble dials
- STUDIO STYLE bookshelf speakers producing 42W power output
- RICH bass performance and minimised ACOUSTIC resonance
|Dimensions:||29 x 23 x 20 cm; 4.98 Kilograms|
R1580MB Active 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker System for Events and Small Venues
Created on the EDIFIER R1100 platform, the R1580MB is designed for commercial and professional use with two microphone inputs. Due to its low resonance, it is ideal for presentations, lectures and speeches in conference rooms, schools, classrooms and small halls.
Function and Form
Punching above its weight
42w Active Bluetooth bookshelf speaker system . Active speakers have a built in amplifier so no need for any other equipment, meaning you are ready to go in no time at all without the headache of lots of cables.
The key features of the R1580MB
- Active 2.0 Bluetooth speaker system
- 42w RMS of music power
- Dual RCA inputs
- Dual Microphone Inputs for use as a public address system
- 100% MDF wooden enclosure to minimise acoustic resonance
Make your classroom the school of rock
The Class D amplifier. supplies the 4inch bass drivers and 13mm silk dome tweeters with 42w RMS total power output, perfect to fill your classroom or small venue with sound.
Add to that the ability to play music wirelessly from your phone, tablet, MP3 player, laptop, or hardwired to your turntable, and you begin to see why this all rounder is such a winner.
Flexibility of connection
1. RCA & AUX INPUTS – Compatible with virtually all audio devices, RCA and AUX ports provide a quick and easy way of connecting to your source, ideal for turntables (separate phono pre-amp may be required for turntable).
2. DUAL MIC INPUTS – Offering clear and bright voices with increased bass performance thanks to the bass reflex front port.
3. BASS CONTROL – Fine tune the R1580MB's exactly how you want them.
Side panel controls for volume levels and source
Not only do the R1580MB's come with a handy remote control to change source, control master volume,select Bluetooth, mute and power off, they are also fitted with ergonomic side panel controls to the master speaker, giving you total control.
The R15080MB'S really are the perfect choice for your basic P.A requirements.