HyperX FURY RGB HX432C16FB4AK4/64 Memory 64GB Kit*(4x16GB) 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM
SALE PRICE: £358.99
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Some legacy chipsets/processors from Intel prior to 8th Gen have not been updated to support memory modules featuring DDR4 16Gbit density DRAM. Check with system or motherboard manufacturer for an updated BIOS to support 16Gbit DRAM.
- Patented HyperX Infrared Sync Technology
- Stunning RGB lighting with aggressive style¹
- Intel XMP and AMD Ryzen ready
- Auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS
- 100 Percent factory tested at speed
Product descriptionSize Name:64GB | Style Name:Kit of 4, 16Gbit | Pattern Name:3200MHz
HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB¹ delivers a boost of performance and style with speeds of up to 3733MHz², aggressive styling, and RGB lighting that runs the length of the module for smooth and stunning effects. This dazzling, cost-effective upgrade is available in 2400MHz–3733MHz speeds, CL15–19 latencies, single module capacities of 8GB–32GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–128GB. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds and is both Intel XMP-ready and Ready for Ryzen. HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, it’s an easy, worry-free upgrade for your Intel or AMD-based system. 1.Lighting customizable with HyperX NGENUITY software or with motherboard RGB control software. RGB customization support through third party software may vary. 2.HyperX Plug N Play memory will run in DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. HyperX Plug N Play DDR4 products support XMP 2.0 specifications so overclocking can also be achieved by enabling the built-in XMP Profile. *Some legacy chipsets/processors from Intel prior to 8th Gen have not been updated to support memory modules featuring DDR4 16Gbit density DRAM. Check with system or motherboard manufacturer for an updated BIOS to support 16Gbit DRAM.
|Dimensions:||13.34 x 4.11 x 0.38 cm; 90 Grams|