Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) (Graphite Grey)
SALE PRICE: £219.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Award-winning design heritage to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room, Larger cabinet increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing, Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
- Enclosure Type: 2-way reflex, Bass Driver: 125 mm (5 in), Tweeter: 22 mm (0.9 in), Frequency Response: 64Hz – 30kHz, Impedance: 6Ohms, Minimum Impedance: 4Ohms, Sensitivity: (2.83 V@1 m) 88dB, Power Input: 50-125W, Cross-over Frequency: 2.4kHz, Dimensions (WxHxD): 170x278x282 mm, Weight: 5.5kg
- What’s in the box: 2 x 3020i bookshelf speakers, 2 x Speaker Grilles, 2 x Foam Bungs, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Handling Gloves.
Our brand new Q 3020i bookshelf speakers come with even more technological enhancements. They were designed to deliver beautiful, room filling sound without sacrificing aesthetics, so you'll get stunning sound in a beautifully designed package.
- Shelf or stand mount the 3020i speakers, whichever works with your current setup and design
- Impressive sound and aesthetic enhancements for improved overall performance and design
- We've increased the cabinet size by 25% (taller and deeper than previous models) for a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- The 22mm decoupled high-frequency driver with wide surround creates a wide and even dispersion of stereo
- Our 3020i speakers utilize Point-to-Point (P2P) bracing techniques that keep the enclosure quiet for a more accurate soundstage
- We've removed conventional terminal panel cutouts, which allows for greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures
- Added low-profile binding posts make for easy room positioning
- Sockets are deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16") Banana Plugs
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 125 mm (5 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 64 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 88 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 25 – 75w
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 – 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Effective Volume: 6.1 L (372 cu in)
- Cabinet Dimensions H/W/D: 275 x 170 x 265 mm (10.8 x 6.7 x 10.4 in)
- Overall Dimensions H/W/D: 278 x 170 x 281 mm (10.9 x 6.7 x 11.0 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 4.8kg (10.6 lbs) per speaker
The Q 3020i boasts P2P (Point to Point) bracing which supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the new enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than ever before (* entire series ). With the addition of a brand new mid/bass driver and a high frequency driver unit with the tweeters decoupled from the baffles, which allows the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference, the Q 3020i is a true testament of the technological enhancements the entire series has seen to make it our most special yet. Left image shows a cabinet without bracing, Right image shows a cabinet with P2P bracing.
New Low Profile Binding Posts
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
Increased Cabinet Size Deliver
The Q 3010i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile, but have been made slightly taller and 25% deeper than previous models. This increased internal volume has enabled Q Acoustics to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound. As an added benefit the enlarged front-to-back dimension means that any cone- generated noise reflected from the back wall of the enclosure and out through the cone itself is reduced.
High-Frequency Driver Unit
All 3000i Series tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.
Whichever 3000i model you choose the cone is precision formed from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround. The coated paper cone provides the optimum balance between stiffness and self- damping which means it can accelerate without flexing and without unwanted resonances.
|Dimensions:||28.19 x 16.99 x 27.79 cm; 9.6 Kilograms|