Schneider Electric Ultimate Screwless Flat Plate – Switched Single Power Socket with USB Charging Ports, Double Pole, 13A, GGBGU34102USBAWPW, Painted White with White Insert
SALE PRICE: £35.92
- A USB charging solution which offers a simple solution modern day technology requirements
- High quality materials for durability & practicality.
- Minimal back projection so standard mounting boxes can be used.
- In line angled terminals for easy access during installation
- Tamperproof front plates with a 4 point front plate secure connection
- Independent mechanical and electrical connection for enhanced safety
Product descriptionColour Name:White | Size Name:1 Gang
Ultimate screwless flat plate provides one of the most comprehensive ranges of beautifully crafted, sleek, sophisticated fittings on the market. More choice, more style, and packed with innovative technical features for easy installation. The ultra-slim Ultimate flat plate range is all about superior engineering and urbane style. This beautifully crafted, easy to install range adds that special finishing touch to any interior. The Ultimate low profile range provides an ideal upgrade for White moulded and is a perfect solution for uneven surfaces. With 5mm raised edges and consistent Ultimate styling, the range fully complements the screwless and flat plate ranges. The Ultimate White moulded range offers a stylish, modern alternative to traditional square edge wiring accessories. With highly technical capabilities and a comprehensive offering, the range satisfies specification requirements. The comprehensive Ultimate grid system has been specially designed to bring beauty and style to commercial spaces. Grid plates are available in 1 – 24 gang combinations and a wide range of metal plate finishes, as well as White moulded and metal clad. Pack of 1.
|Dimensions:||9.6 x 9.5 x 5.5 cm; 238 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Features & Benefits
The Ultimate Screwless Flat Plate range provides one of the most comprehensive choices of beautifully crafted, sophisticated fittings on the market. With only a mere 1.5mm front plate depth, this cutting edge screwless design blends seamlessly onto wall surfaces.
- Comprehensive range from dimmer switches to data communication and all control applications
- Unique ‘glow in the dark’ optional mounting frame
- Slimline, compact neons for a subtle effect
- Curved, matching metal capped rockers that are aesthetically pleasing and easy to operate with a choice of white or black interior
- Large plate footprint avoids the need for additional decorating on retrofits
Ultimate Screwless Flat Plate
Premium switches and sockets
Easy-fit screwless front plate simply but securely clips onto the mounting system
Large in-line angled colour coded terminals to aid cable insertion and selection
Minimal back projection to allow installation using standard flush mounting boxes for both new and retrofits
Accessories supplied with both long and short screws for installation flexibility
Double pole options on 1-gang and 2-gang switched socket-outlets (Twin earth terminals on 2-gang socket-outlets)
- Independent mechanical & electrical connection for enhanced safety.
- Large footprint: Provides extra strength and reduces the need for additional decorating.
- Tamperproof front plates with a 4 point front plate secure connection.
- Plated earth straps provide corrosion free life.
- Two sets of fixing screws to accommodate differing mounting box depths.
- In-line angled terminals for easy access during installation.
- A choice of 12 finish combinations.
- Ultra slim profile: 1.5mm plate thickness provides a design-led alternative to traditional accessories.
Step 1 – cabling
The ultimate range comes with colour matching flat headed screws and eyelets
Step 2 – ensure the cable installation
Colour coded socket terminals and printed terminal numbering ensure that cable installation is simple and straight forward
Step 3 – push on the front plate
Large plate footprint provides extra strength and reduces the need for extra decorating
And you are done!
Enjoy your Ultimate wiring accessories
A family of styles brought together by design
Ultimate Screwless Flat Plate
Indulge in ultimate luxury with seamless lines and no visible screws. Combining fashion and functionality, the Ultimate Screwless Flat Plate range provides the perfect solution for customers looking for a cutting edge modern design with the latest installation features and benefits.
Ultimate Flat Plate
Add that special touch to any interior – Ultimate Flat Plate combines superior engineering with 1.5mm ultra slim, ultra chic flat plate design. The comprehensive array of finishes ensures that you will always find the perfect compliment to your design.
Ultimate Low Profile
Ultimate Low Profile offers a contemporary and refreshing twist on traditional designs with its softly curved edge and quality metal finishes. With its forgiving 5mm plate depth to accommodate uneven wall surfaces, it is also an ideal solution for remodel and renovation projects.
Ultimate Slimline White Moduled
Offering a stylish, modern alternative, Ultimate Slimline White Moulded meets the highest specification to enhance any installation with a full compliment of Part M and Essential Supply solutions.
|Single 2-Way Switch||Double 2-Way Switch||Switched Double Socket||Single Blanking Plate||Switched Single Socket||Single 2-Way Switch|
|Product range||Ultimate Screwless Flatplate||Ultimate Screwless Flatplate||Ultimate Screwless Flatplate||Ultimate Screwless Flatplate||Ultimate Screwless Flatplate||Ultimate Screwless Flatplate|
|Color||Stainless Steel Black Insert||Stainless Steel Black Insert||Stainless Steel with Black Interior||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel with Black Interior||Polished Chrome Black Insert|
|Profile plate size||7 mm||7 mm||7 mm||7 mm||7 mm||7 mm|
|Size name||16AX Single 2-Way||16AX 2-way Switch||13A 2 Gang SP Switched||Single Blanking Plate||13A 1 Gang Lockable Socket||16AX Single 2-Way|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 9.5 x 4.0 cm||4.0 x 9.5 x 9.5 cm||4.0 x 9.5 x 15.5 cm||9.1 x 10.1 x 4.1 cm||9.5 x 9.5 x 4 cm||9.5 x 9.5 x 4 cm|
|Installation||Requires a 16mm back box for initial installation (not included)||Requires a 16mm back box for initial installation (not included)||Minimal back projection for installation using standard 25mm* or 35mm flush mounted boxes||Easy-clip screwless front plate for simple removal and replacement||Minimal back projection so standard mounting boxes can be used||Removable front plate for ease and efficient decorating|