Y&H HDMI Game Capture Card,USB 3.0 (4K) HD Video Capture Card 1080P 60FPS Game Recorder Live Streaming for Windows 10,Linux,OS X System Xbox 360&One/PS3 PS4
SALE PRICE: £65.99
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 【HDMI Game Capture】 Based on the high speed USB 3.0 technology, It can capture one signal channel HD HDMI video signal. Suitable for devices with HDMI output such as blu-ray player, PS3/4, Xbox one , Wii U, Nintendo Switch, DVD, camera, ZOSI security camera, DSLR and set top box etc
- 【HDMI Video Capture 】NO driver, and it is truly PnP. Low latency for game recording, meeting recording, live streaming. Share to youtube, facebook and twitter.Let more gamers know you.Compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- 【1080P With 60FPS】The HD video capture card can support 1080P with 60FPS, it is very suitable to use it for game live streaming.ezcap266 capture card with 3.5 mm Mic Input,support Mic-in for commentary
- 【ZERO Latency HDMI Loopout】There is no latency when you use the hdmi loopout port, the hdmi loopout port is very usefully when you are making a game live streaming.
- 【Screen Share for Meeting】Capture Card Support 4K 30P HDMI Input/Output.A fast, familiar, and affordable way to share content in the conference room and into online meetings.Connect to present, no software required,Simply connect a laptop or tablet via HDMI to start sharing
Game Capture Card can be used as a gift for Hallowmas, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas.
The gaming experience is all about sharing. With Y&H Game Capture Card, the next generation of gameplay sharing has finally arrived. Record and stream your Nintendo Switch,PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360, or Wii U gameplay and share your journey with friends, fans and generations to come.
Y&H HD60 Game Live VS E****o Game Capture HD60 S
Have you ever thought of looking for a capture card of the same quality to replace E****o Game Capture HD60 S? We also added 4P30P HDMI output.
Our products have been online for 3 years, you can check Amazon Date First Available.
Now you only need to complete your game live broadcast with 50% fee, if you don't believe it, you can buy our capture card and its E****o capture card for comparison.
Y&H Capture Card Parameters
|HDMI In/Out||720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p), 3840 x 2160 (30p)|
|Record and live||720 x 480 (60p); 720 x 576 (50p); 1280 x 720p (50p); 1280 x 720p(60p); 1920 x 1080 (50i); 1920 x 1080 (60i); 1920 x 1080 (24p); 1920 x 1080 (25p); 1920 x 1080 (30p); 1920 x 1080 (50p); 1920 x 1080 (60p)|
|Audio In||3.5mm TRS Micro Phone|
|Compatible system||Windows, Mac os x, Linux|
|Live Streaming||Compatible with software like OBS studio, Potplayer and VLC more easily|
|Video Conferencing||with online meeting App installed, e.g.: Zoom, Skype for Business, WebEx, BlueJeans|
|Video Recording||Save and convert HDMI videos at 60Hz on computers and laptop. Create video in CDs to backup important event.|
- Compatible with most HDMI output, so with one recorder you can capture footage from xbox one, PS4, Wii U,nintendo Switch, IPhone, DSLR camcorder, action camera etc
- It can be used for video conference, game collection, church mass live stream,multimedia teaching scenario, etc, it has superior performance and compatibility than the previous versions.
- Windows 7,8,10, OS X 10.9 or later, Linux.
- CPU:PC: Intel Core i5-3400 + NVIDIA GT630, Notebook: Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0 GHz + NVIDIA GT735, Mac: i5 quad-core or above, VGA card supporting DirectX 10, Sound card, 4GB RAM
- Powered USB 3.0 port: Intel chipset with native USB 3.0 host controller (Renesas, Fresco …)
- OBS Studio (windows,OS X); Windows Media Encoder (Windows); Adobe Flash Media Live -Encoder (Windows, OS X); Real Producer Plus (Windows); VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux); QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X); QuickTime Player (OS X); Wirecast (Windows,OS X); vMix(Windows); Potplayer(Windows)and etc.
- 1 * Audio Video Capture Card
- 1 * USB3.0 Cable
- 1 * Type-C Adapter
- 1 * English User manual
- Don't use any adpater between console and the capture card
- This is a normal phenomenon that is the recording screen and the original screen is not synchronized.
1. Install OBS studio software
2. Set up a video source step
Run OBS Studio, Click “+” icon under “Sources” window, and select “Video Capture Device”, then select “ezcap U3 capture” in the drop-down box.
3.Choose audio format
Select “Output desktop audio (WaveOut) for the Audio Output Mode, and “ezcap U3 Capture” for audio device
|Dimensions:||10 x 6 x 1.5 cm; 220 Grams|