ZINGYOU Condenser Microphone Bundle, ZY-007 Professional Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone and Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand with Shock Mount, Pop Filter for Recording&Broadcasting(Blue)
SALE PRICE: £39.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- ZINGYOU ZY-007 condenser microphone – A new upgrade microphone set, based on the original condenser microphone, we have improved its performance, now it can provide better sound for studio recording, vocals, instruments, podcasts, etc
- COMPLETE MIC SET – The ZINGYOU ZY-007 condenser microphone kit includes a cardioid condenser microphone, shock mount, pop filter, mic adjustable suspension scissor boom, windproof bubble cap, power cord, sound card, and a user manual
- IMPROVEMENTS – Based on the user’s response to the condenser microphone, we updated 3 parts of the mic set: (1)We update the microphone core to make it more sensitive; (2)To provide more choices for users, we add some new colors, it now has matte black, aurora red and sunrise gold; (3)On the basis of the original, the film is thickened to make the whole frame more stable. Now, it is the ZY-007
- PRECAUTIONS – ZY-007 condenser microphone is cardioid pick-up pattern that picks up best what happens in front of the mic while reducing pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. So, in order to get the best sound quality, when you are using the ZY-007 condenser microphone to recording or Broadcasting with a computer, please face the source with the ZINGYOU logo on it
- SERVICE – Please follow the instructions in the box to install and use the microphone set. We provide 7-day no reason refund, 30-day replacement, 1-year maintenance service, 24h friendly customer service, and e-mail support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
WE ARE ZINGYOU
ZINGYOU is a leading of professional audio products for music recording, broadcast markets. ZINGYOU Microphones offer variety of condenser microphone solutions for Studio, USB, Podcast, to deliver clear, high-quality sound for memorable recordings. Meanwhile, we have paid particular attention to the finest details, ensuring all materials used are of REACH standard.
Cardioid is the most widely used pattern in professional microphones. As you move around to the sides and bottom of the microphone, the cardioid pattern becomes less sensitive and will pickup less sound.Low Noise
The ZINGYOU ZY-007 features extremely quiet self-noise. Thus, it is perfectly suited for vocals and audio drama productions in high definition as well as for demanding samples production and instrumental recordings.Stability
The shock mount's spider suspension isolates your studio microphone from handling and floor noise by decoupling it from the rest of your room. The shock mount accommodates microphones from 55mm to 60mm in diameter. With the use of pop filter will bring you the best effect. This results in clearer recordings with less unwanted low-frequency artifacts.
- Frequency range: 20 to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max. SPL: 132 dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- Signal/noise ratio: 78 dB
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Cable Length: 8.2 ft/2.5M
- Dimensions: ø50 x 155 mm (Dia. 1.9 x 6.1 in.)
- Net Weight: 210g
DECENT MICROPHONE ACCESSORIES
The ZINGYOU's professional ALL-METAL suspension shock mount isolates most studio condenser mics from physical vibration, floor, and stand noise.
Efficiently reduce the plosive, wind interference, saliva spraying during your recording or broadcasting, get a clear and loud sound.
The stand clamps to your desktop with a C clamp to ensure it remains firm. Two knobs for adjustment are included on the arm to adjust the angle of the mic clip and the arm.
ZINGYOU ZY-007 CONDENSER MICROPHONE
|20Hz – 20kHz||20Hz – 20kHz||20Hz-16kHz||40Hz -14kHz||20Hz – 20kHz|
|-34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)||-34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)||-42±2dB(0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)||-51dB±2 dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)||-34 dB±3 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|132 dB (at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D)||132 dB (at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D)||115dB (at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D)||130dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)||130 dB (at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D)|
|3-pin XLR to IEC||3-pin XLR to IEC||USB||USB||3-pin XLR to IEC|
|0.47 lb||0.46 lb||0.69lb||0.38 lb||0.48 lb|
|Dia. 1.9 x 6.3 in||Dia. 1.9 x 6.1 in||Dia. 1.8x 6.5 in||Dia. 1.7 x 5.3 in||Dia. 1.9 x 6.1 in|
|Dimensions:||42 x 24 x 7 cm; 1.45 Kilograms|