Y&H Audio Video Capture Card,HDMI Game Capture Card USB3.0 1080P Game Recorder,HD Video Capture Card for PS5,PS4 Xbox Series X/S,Wii U and Nintendo Switch,Video Conference or Live Broadcasting
SALE PRICE: £44.79
YOU SAVE: £11.20
YOU SAVE: £11.20
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 【HDMI Game Capture】 Based on the high speed USB 3.0 technology, It can capture one signal channel HD HDMI video signal. Suitable for devices with HDMI output such as blu-ray player, PS3/4, Xbox one , Wii U, Nintendo Switch, DVD, HD camera, camcorder, DSLR and set top box etc.
- 【Plug-N-Play】No driver or external power supply required, a Low latency game, meeting, live streaming. Share to youtube, facebook and twitter.Not support Mic-in for commentary; Record HDMI signal source directly, No HDMI splitter needed anymore.
- 【1080P 60fps HD Quality】This USB3.0 game capture card supports recording video sources up to 4k @ 30hz, but the streaming and recorded video resolution is up to 1080P @ 60fps.Live RTMP streaming to Twitch,YouTUbe,DailyMotion,Hitbox and more
- 【Live Streaming】This is a normal phenomenon that is the recording screen and the original screen is not synchronized.So we designed the capture card with HDMI output.There is no latency when you use the hdmi loopout port, the hdmi loopout port is very usefully when you are making a game live streaming.
- 【ZOOM/Skype Meeting】The image quality of the camera is better than the image quality of the laptop’s built-in webcam. With the help of EZcap U3 capture, you can use HD camera and DSLR as PRO webcam. ideal for ZOOM, Skype meeting, live production.Transfer and share the video online. Perfect kit for presenting slides, spreadsheets, documents, and video remotely.
Game Capture Card can be used as a gift for Hallowmas, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas.
- The gaming experience is all about sharing. With Y&H Game Capture Card, the next generation of gameplay sharing has finally arrived. Record and stream your Nintendo Switch,PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360, or Wii U gameplay and share your journey with friends, fans and generations to come.
- Seamlessly capture hours of your best moments in stunning 1080p with 60 fps and access them directly on your PC or Mac.
- The lag-free passthrough to your TV will let you focus on your game, until you're ready to marvel at your feats. The built-in Live Streaming feature gets you up and running on Twitch, YouTube or FaceBook in a snap.
Y&H Capture Card Parameters
|Input Resolution||720 x 480 (60p); 720 x 576 (50p); 1280 x 720p (50p); 1280 x 720p(60p); 1920 x 1080 (50i); 1920 x 1080 (60i); 1920 x 1080 (24p); 1920 x 1080 (25p); 1920 x 1080 (30p); 1920 x 1080 (50p); 1920 x 1080 (60p); 4K(30fps)|
|Record and live||720 x 480 (60p); 720 x 576 (50p); 1280 x 720p (50p); 1280 x 720p(60p); 1920 x 1080 (50i); 1920 x 1080 (60i); 1920 x 1080 (24p); 1920 x 1080 (25p); 1920 x 1080 (30p); 1920 x 1080 (50p); 1920 x 1080 (60p)|
|Video Audio Input||HDMI|
|Compatible system||Windows, Mac os x, Linux|
|Live Streaming||Compatible with software like OBS studio, Potplayer and VLC more easily|
|Video Conferencing||with online meeting App installed, e.g.: Zoom, Skype for Business, WebEx, BlueJeans|
|Video Recording||Save and convert HDMI videos at 60Hz on computers and laptop. Create video in CDs to backup important event.|
- Compatible with most HDMI output, so with one recorder you can capture footage from xbox one, PS4, Wii U,nintendo Switch, IPhone, DSLR camcorder, action camera etc
- It can be used for video conference, game collection, church mass live stream,multimedia teaching scenario, etc, it has superior performance and compatibility than the previous versions.
- Windows 7,8,10, OS X 10.9 or later, Linux.
- CPU:PC: Intel Core i5-3400 + NVIDIA GT630, Notebook: Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0 GHz + NVIDIA GT735, Mac: i5 quad-core or above, VGA card supporting DirectX 10, Sound card, 4GB RAM
- Powered USB 3.0 port: Intel chipset with native USB 3.0 host controller (Renesas, Fresco …)
- OBS Studio (windows,OS X); Windows Media Encoder (Windows); Adobe Flash Media Live -Encoder (Windows, OS X); Real Producer Plus (Windows); VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux); QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X); QuickTime Player (OS X); Wirecast (Windows,OS X); vMix(Windows); Potplayer(Windows)and etc.
- 1 * Audio Video Capture Card
- 1 * USB3.0 Cable
- 1 * Type-C Adapter
- 1 * English User manual
- Not support Audio In（Not support microphone）
- Don't use any adpater between console and the capture card
- This is a normal phenomenon that is the recording screen and the original screen is not synchronized.
1. Install OBS studio software
2. Set up a video source step
Run OBS Studio, Click “+” icon under “Sources” window, and select “Video Capture Device”, then select “ezcap U3 capture” in the drop-down box.
3.Choose audio format
Select “Output desktop audio (WaveOut) for the Audio Output Mode, and “ezcap U3 Capture” for audio device
|Dimensions:||10 x 6 x 1.5 cm; 230 Grams|