Kailo Buddy Pack | Nanotech Bio-Antenna Pain Patch | Interacts with Electrical Signals in Your Body for Natural Pain Relief | Reusable Waterproof, Sweat-Proof Replaceable Adhesive | Kailo Kit – 2 Pack
SALE PRICE: £149.00
- THE PATCH: The Kailo is an innovative, non-transdermal technological patch that is both flexible and re-usable.
- HOW IT WORKS: The Kailo incorporates patented nano-technology that interacts with the electrical signals in your body, naturally relieving pain.
- HOW TO USE: As a general rule, start by placing your Kailo patch near (but above) your pain. Then, slowly move your Kailo away from the pain and towards your brain, following the pathway of your nervous system. Simplified, place your Kailo between your brain and the pain.
- APPLICATION: Identify placement location that will provide the greatest pain relief. Once identified, remove the plastic to expose adhesive and place either directly on skin or over lightweight clothing.
- MULTIPLE USES: We’ve found that a Kailo with our adhesive backing can be removed and reapplied to your skin multiple times before losing its stick. When the adhesive loses its stick, wash it gently with soap and water to renew its stickiness. If that doesn’t work, simply peel the adhesive off and put on a new one.
Product descriptionPackage Quantity:1 | Size:2-pack
Kailo is an innovative, non-transdermal technology that looks and acts like a patch. Kailo interacts with the body’s electrical system. Each Kailo contains a patented array of nanocapacitors that work as a bio antenna, assisting the body in clear communication to turn down the volume on your pain. Electricity is everywhere, even in the human body. Our cells are specialised to conduct electrical currents. Electricity is required for the nervous system to send signals throughout the body and back to the brain – making it possible for us to move, think and feel. The Kailo nanocapacitors work in harmony with your body’s electrical system like a bio antenna. You may even feel your Kailo begin to get warm as your nervous system responds. Now, once the pain and discomfort has been managed, your body can get back to living the life you should be living.