Oregon 21BPX064E Chain, 0.325-inch Pitch, 64 Drive Links
SALE PRICE: £21.00
- Micro Chisel chain is lightweight smooth fast cutting chain
- For professionals who use 0.325-inches-pitch chainsaws
- Micro-chisel cutters have small-radius working corners that cut fast and are easy to sharpen
- Bumper drive links reduce kickback
- Vibe-Ban chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles
Oregon Micro Chisel Chain is lightweight smooth fast cutting chain for professionals who use 0.325-inches-pitch chainsaws. It features “X” grind geometry. Its enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with improved cutting performance. Its Micro-Chisel cutters have small-radius working corners that cut fast and are easy to sharpen. Its bumper drive links reduce kickback.
Its Vibe- Ban chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles. Its Lubrilink tie straps help keep oil where it is needed-on the chain. Its Lubriwell oil holes in bumper drive links help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar’s groove. Its top plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier. It is recommended for saws of 38cc to 62cc and bars from13-inches to 20-inches (33 to 50 cm). Its Patented steel is up to 125% tougher than conventional alloys. Its drivelink thickness is 1.5 mm. Its file size is 3/16-inches.
1 x Chain
|Dimensions:||16 x 9 x 3.5 cm; 260 Grams|