Spray Gun PQ‑2 Pneumatic Paint Sprayer Stainless Steel Nozzle Air Sprayer Maintenance Kit with 1000ml Cup for Automotive Car
SALE PRICE: £44.59
YOU SAVE: £2.30
YOU SAVE: £2.30
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION– Advanced equipment manufacturing, high degree of atomization, low energy consumption, high efficiency and convenient use.
- LARGE CAPACITY– The pneumatic spray gun is designed with 1000ml cup, suitable for Latex Paint, Primer and Top Coat Spraying.
- HIGH QUALITY– The body of spray gun is made of black diamond material, the nozzle is made of wear‑resistant, corrosion‑resistant, high‑strength stainless steel, and the nozzle can be removed for cleaning and maintenance.
- 200MM SPRAYING DISTANCE– The most suitable spraying distance is about 200mm, which can better meet your needs.
- WIDE APPLICATION– Air spray gun is used for a variety of different applications, such as automotive, industrial, marine and wood work.
Item Type: Pneumatic Spray Gun
Material: Stainless + Carbonado
Color: As the Picture Shown
Caliber: Approx. 2.0mm/0.08in
Working Pressure: 0.25-0.4 (Mpa)
Diameter of Spray Hole: Approx. 2mm/0.08in
Air Connector Size: 0.43in (1.1cm)
Paint Spraying Volume: 435 (≥ml/min)
Effective Spray Distance: Approx. 20cm/7.9in
Air Consumption: 5-10 (l/min)
Scope of Application: Latex Paint, Primer and Top Coat Spraying
1. Pour the paint with a good proportion into the paint pot and connect it with the feed joint.
2. Connect the compressed air to the air inlet connector.
3. Pull the trigger and adjust the proper working air pressure (3.5-4.5bar).
4. Adjust the amount of paint and spray width (adjust as needed).
5. Parallel and vertical spray on the clean surface (spray distance is about 20cm).
The difference between upper and lower pots:
1. The lower pot S is suitable for spraying horizontally or less than 45 degrees up and down.
2. The upper pot G can be rotated, suitable for 360-degree spraying.
3. The lower pot capacity is large, and the upper pot capacity is small according to the usage scenario.
Maintenance and maintenance of spray gun:
1. After each spraying, clean up the excess paint in the pot in time, then wash the inside and outside of the pot with diluent, and clean the outside of the suction tube (only the lower pot).
2. Pour the diluent into the clean pot and connect Connect the feed connector of the upper gun body to the air source.
3. Pull the trigger to spray the diluent until it is confirmed that there is no paint residue in the paint channel, and then take back the excess diluent in the pot.
1 x Pneumatic Spray Gun
1 x Sprinkling Can
1 x Wrench
1 x Cleaning Brush