Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Bridge Lift Thomas & Skiff
SALE PRICE: £19.40
About this item
- Thomas & Friendstrack set featuring motorized Thomas engine and Skiff the railboat
- Kids can raise and lower the bridge as the train and boat make their way around the track
- Skiff can be pushed along the track or pulled by Thomas
- 25 pieces, including over 3 ½ feet of track! Compatible with all Thomas & Friendstrack, except wood. Additional track sets sold separately and subject to availability.)
- For preschool conductors ages 3 years and older
Young conductors can help Skiff the railboat come ashore for a tune-up with the Thomas & FriendsBridge Lift Thomas & Skiff train set from Fisher-Price! This motorized train and track set features a battery-powered Thomas engine, a push-along Skiff, and a kid-controlled bridge that lifts up at the push of a lever. Kids can push Skiff along the track or attach him to Thomas to send the duo racing around Sodor!
For external use only
|Dimensions:||81.5 x 110.95 x 21.4 cm; 500 Grams|
|Age:||36 months – 6 years|
From the manufacturer
Sail away along the rails
When Skiff the railboat comes ashore, his good pal Thomas helps steer him in the right direction with the Thomas & Friends Bridge Lift Thomas & Skiff train set. Young conductors can send the duo racing around the track, using the kid-controlled lever to lift the bridge just in the nick of time!
Includes over 3 ½ feet of track for kids to build out their railway
Kids can use the track switch to choose which direction the battery-powered, motorized Thomas engine races along.
All aboard! Thomas can pick up Skiff the railboat at the docks.
Easy-rail track helps make it simpler for the youngest conductors to create their own railway adventures.
All aboard for adventure and fun!
Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends toys let young conductors live out their own railway adventures with their favorite characters from the show. Sending the Steam Team racing along helps kids explore themes like teamwork while providing the perfect opportunity to practice their train whistle.