Swell UK Pond Filter Pump 16,000 | Fully Submersible Energy Saving Eco Waterfall with Thermal Cut-off Features and 4-8mm Solids Handling – 3 Year Guarantee
SALE PRICE: £129.99
About this item
- [POND FILTER PUMP] – Designed to provide a consistent flow of water to a filter, waterfall or stream. Choose the model which best suits your needs, the specifications table below will advise what flow rate you can achieve depending on the distance the water is travelling.
- [HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR] – These excellent quality German pumps are extremely power efficient. As they are designed to be run all year round, we made sure they used very low wattages to save you money without compromising the performance.
- [INTELLIGENT FEATURES] – A thermal cut off feature is incorporated into the design to prevent your pump overheating if run dry. There is also an outer strainer case which will handle solids between 4-8mm and stop them ever reaching your filter saving you time and energy on maintenance.
- [ADDITIONAL FEATURES] – Supplied with a 10-metre cable without the plug so you can wire the pump directly into a switch box. A stepped hosetail to give you an option of which size flexi hose you want to use. The impeller comes with a one-year guarantee and replacements are available.
- [EASY INSTALLATION] – Full instructions are provided with every purchase which will advise on how to connect the pump up to your system. For further assistance free pond advice can be supplied by our experts. Pumps do not require much maintenance however, over time if you notice the flow pressure has dropped you may find that you just need to wipe any debris from the casing or clean out the impeller.
- [INCLUDES A 3 YEAR GUARANTEE]
Swell Pond Filter Pumps
Pond filter pumps are the primary product required to create and maintain a healthy garden pond. The Swell Filter Pump is designed to pump water from the base of your pond to a filtration system or water feature such as a waterfall or stream.
The pump is very powerful yet very economical to run due to its low wattage and it comes with a 3 year protection to give you complete peace of mind.
Installing a Swell Filter Pump in your pond and running water through a filter, waterfall or stream will massively increase the oxygen content of the water, this is essential to pond life and will help natural bacteria develop in the filter and pond. The natural bacteria consumes debris which helps create the ideal clean pond which is free of algae.
This pump not only moves the water, but also pumps debris up to 4mm in diameter, making it difficult to block up and therefore rarely needs maintaining – giving you more time to admire you pond!
Debris up to 4mm in diameter that would normally settle onto the base of the pond such as dead leaves, uneaten fish food and fish waste will be passed through the pump strainer cage and pumped to your filter. So using a Swell Filter Pump means your pond should be debris free, improving water clarity and quality.
Let your creativity run amok – think waterfalls and cascading watercourses. Think aquatic plants and insect life. Think ornamental fish. And just imagine sitting enjoying all these relaxing sights and sounds that your very own pond will bring you.
Don’t worry if the pump blocks up or runs dry as the pump has a built in thermal cut-out which turns the pump off when it overheats. When the blockage is removed the pump automatically starts again.
A pond pump is just the start of your exciting journey, enabling you to construct the pond of your dreams. This garden pond pump comes in a wide variety of sizes, the largest of this range being able to handle 16,000 litres per hour, so whatever water feature you decide to build there will be one to suit your needs.
Just imagine the pleasure you and your friends and family will get from having a pond in your garden. With the aid of a Swell Pond Filter Pump you can create a water feature that will give great enjoyment to everyone.
|Dimensions:||29 x 25 x 17.27 cm; 5.02 Kilograms|