WISKALON Paint by Number Kits 16 x 20 inch Canvas DIY Oil Painting for Kids, Students, Adults Beginner with Brushes and Acrylic Pigment – Orangutan (Without Frame)
SALE PRICE: £10.99
- 【Easy to Paint】This painting by numbers kit is suitable for all skills levels, it is the perfect first step for the beginners to enjoy the painting artwork, regardless of experience or age. It will be your own masterpiece for collection.
- 【Enhance Relationship】Do you want to enhance the relationship with your children, lovers or friends by doing one thing together? Paint by numbers kits is a good choice for family activities. If you paint the painting with them, you can share the fun of painting with your lover and children.
- 【Help Decompression】It’s a known fact that painting is used as a healing therapy and relieve stress, so if you want to release pressure through painting, this product will help you to relax yourself and decrease your stress in your free time, just enjoy creating a stunning work of art.
- 【How to Do】This number painting kit is not finished, need to paint by yourself, make you feel like a painter. You could match the numbers of the paint and the figures on the canvas to fill in the paint, or do it yourself mixed color. It will be your own masterpiece for collection.
- 【Package Includes】Our DIY paint by number canvas kit contains everything you need to complete this painting, including 1 pcs 16 x 20 inches pre-printed textured canvas (without framed), a set of acrylic paints, 1 set brushes (include 3pcs), 1 reference picture of final works and 2 hooks.
Product descriptionSize Name:Without Frame | Colour Name:Orangutan
You don’t have to be Van Gogh or Picasso in order to create your own masterpiece!
DIY oil painting paint by numbers kit for adults beginner can bring fantastic painting experience.
Paint by Numbers would decrease anxiety levels from our heavy work pressure.
Unfold Size:16×20 inches (40x50cm)
Frame:Without Frame / Canvas with Wooden Framed to choose from
1. Find a flat surface object (such as a desk), cover the surface with newspapers to avoid the acrylic paints staining the object surface.
2. Please prepare a bottle of water for brush washing.
3. Filled in the sections that are marked with numbers with the corresponding paints.
4. We suggest that you paint one color at a time, and from the largest sections to the smallest one, and from the upper parts to the bottom.
5. Please clean the brush when you change to another color.
1.If you fill in the wrong color, please wait the paint dried and then cover the wrong part with the correct color more than once.
2.Open only one color at a time and paint the corresponding areas with this color.
3.Please fasten the lids of paints tightly when you do not use it, in case the paint dry up.
4.Wash the brush when you finish painting every day or change colors.
5.For the shadow parts, please use the paint which don’t have a number marked on the paint pot to fill in those area.
6.If your item is the “without frame” version, please unfold the canvas completely, and then lie it on a flat object surface, finally put some books on the canvas about a day. The creases will be removed.
1 x canvas (without frame)
1 set of acrylic paints
3 x Paint brushes (1 big,1 middle,1 small)
1 x 3X Magnifier
1 x Instruction
2 x hooks and screws
|Dimensions:||28.5 x 23.39 x 2.31 cm; 200 Grams|
|Age:||0 – 5 years|