WORX WG543E 18V (20V MAX) LEAFJET Cordless Garden Leaf Blower
RRP PRICE: £169.99
SALE PRICE: £139.99
YOU SAVE: £30.00
SALE PRICE: £139.99
YOU SAVE: £30.00
- The innovative WORX WG543E LEAFJET has been developed with air amplifier technology which provides more air volume for an extremely powerful jet up to 209km/h.
- The Worx Leafjet is extremely lightweight and compact, weighing in at only 1.05kg and can be easily used one-handed.
- This brand new technology provides more air volume as it draws in extra air at the bottom of the tube, creating a greater volume of air to be blown out up to 696m3/h.
- Equipped with a brushless motor which provides a longer runtime and ensures a longer motor life and a PowerShare battery which is able to be shared with all other 20V and 40V (2 x 20V) WORX tools.
- The WG543E has two speeds as well as variable air control to allow you to easily get exactly the flow and targeted blowing that you need. It is so easy to use and a complete game-changer.
Product descriptionStyle Name:Blower with battery
Introducing the WORX LEAFJET WG543E compact blower. This innovation design is a first of its kind and brings a whole new level to garden blowers. The WORX WG543E LEAFJET has been developed with air amplifier technology which in turn provides more air volume. Simply, it draws air in from outside of the tube, creating greater volume of air to be blown out. Also designed with a brushless motor, this provides a longer runtime and ensuring a longer motor life. The WG543E is extremely lightweight and compact when compared to other leading models in the marketplace.
|Dimensions:||78 x 17 x 12 cm; 2.2 Kilograms|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium Ion|
From the manufacturer
WORX 20V Leaf Blower for Garden – WG543E
1 Battery and 1 Charger, PowerShare, 2 Speed, Variable Air Control
The Worx WG543E 20V LeafJet Blower weighs only 1.7kg, but spins out 209km/h of airspeed, super powerful. So you get a stream that is forceful and wide. Worx engineering can take a victory lap with this one.
It's slimmer, easier to operate, more efficient than most leaf blowers on the market, and still churns out enough power to clean larger lawns.
Sonic Turbine Tech is the main innovation driving all this power out of such a compact design. Air Amplifier Tech draws more air into the turbine than ever before, allowing it to push more and faster air out the other side.
What's more, this tool runs on a brushless motor, which is more efficient than the standard motors in leaf blowers from just a few years ago. They use less battery while providing even more power, and have a longer runtime. Plus, they extend the life of the blower overall.
Additionally, because this tool is lightweight, you'll get more done in less time because it's so simple to blow your lawn clear of leaves of debris. Now nearly anyone in the family can help out with the chores.
This Worx Power Share 20V LeafJet Blower comes with a 4.0Ah battery and a 2-Amp charger. That's plenty of power to take a spin around a decent-sized lawn. And this battery runs every tool on the Worx PowerShare platform, so you can grow your collection without always having to pay for another battery or charger.
- Rated Voltage: 20V MAX
- Maximum air volume: Speed I: 518 m3/h, Speed II: 696 m3/h (Air volume mode)
- Maximum air velocity: Speed I: 153 km/h, Speed II: 209 km/h (Air speed mode)
Key features of WG543E
Compact & Powerful
The latest innovation in leaf blower design has culminated in the LeafJet. It's lighter (only 1.7kg) yet still cranks out air at up to 209km/h.
Sonic Turbine Technology
It's more efficient—you get more done while using less battery. Sonic Turbine Tech is the newest advancement of the turbine design that is so popular among today's leaf blowers.
Air Amplifier Technology
Turbines work by pulling in air and pushing out a much more forceful jet stream on the other side. The new LeafJet pulls more air in, so it can blow more power out.
Choose to boost the air volume, or the speed, the choice is up to you. Different jobs require different tactics. With the DUAL-SELECT switch, you can make your airstream faster or wider.