Fisher-Price CGV43 Dance and Move Beatbo, Baby Robot Learning Toy or Gift: shopmatrix.co.uk: Baby
RRP PRICE: £39.99
SALE PRICE: £30.95
YOU SAVE: £9.04
SALE PRICE: £30.95
YOU SAVE: £9.04
- Watch the Fisher-Price BeatBo hips shake and the head nod; includes Freeze Dance Customised Sing-Along; Mom, Dad or baby can record a phrase that BeatBo will remix into their favourite song
- Large, multi-colour, easy to use baby toy with an LED grid on the tummy; BeatBo is an educational baby activity toy for fun early learning
- Features 3 modes that will grow with baby; dance n Move’s energising music encourages baby to move around. Learning and Games, introduces baby to ABCs, colours, counting and much more
- BeatBo gets going with a push of his tummy or 3 buttons on his feet; a great intro into cause and effect from the Fisher-Price baby toys range
- Includes Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance and Move BeatBo
- Helps strengthen baby’s gross and fine motor skills
- This baby musical toy has songs, phrases, lights and bright colours, which all help to give baby’s senses a boost
Product descriptionStyle Name:Beatbo
Toddler toys that teach. Who likes to move? BeatBo does. Get the baby’s dance party started by pressing BeatBo’ s tummy or any of the buttons on his feet to activate fun songs, learning content and dance moves. This futuristic friend even allows mum and dad to record a phrase and he’ll remix it into his favourite song. This learning toy has 3 modes: Dance ‘n Move, Learning and Games, plus Customised Sing Along that will grow with baby to make them a forever friend for years to come. And through all the play, BeatBo is introducing baby to letters, colours, counting, music, cause and effect and much more.
Please read the product description and specifications carefully.
Dance & Move BeBo
|Dimensions:||35.56 x 13.97 x 33.02 cm; 1.17 Kilograms|
|Age:||9 months – 3 years|
From the manufacturer
- Gross Motor
- Curiosity and Discovery
Get baby moving & grooving with 40+ learning songs, tunes and phrases
A press of BeatBo’s tummy or any of the buttons on his feet activates fun songs, learning content and dance moves. This futuristic friend even allows mommy or baby to record a phrase, and he’ll remix it into his favourite song! His 3 modes – Dance ‘n Move, Learning and Games, and Customised Sing-Along – “grow” with baby to make him a fun, entertaining companion for years to come! And all the while, he’s introducing baby to letters, colours, counting, music, cause and effect and much more!
- Age grade: 9 months +
Fun music and motions encourages baby to move, shake, and dance along exercising gross motor skills.
Colourful lights, dancing motions, a variety of textures, and music, speech, and sounds stimulate baby's senses.
Curiosity and Discovery
Actions/reaction activities encourage curiosity and discovery as baby discovers how to make BeatBo come to life.
The Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance and Move BeatBo is an adorable animatronic pal that encourages baby to get up and move – and helps teach baby, too! Includes 3 modes that 'grow' with baby.
In Dance ‘n Move Mode, BeatBo’s shaking hips, nodding head and lively music encourage baby to move around.
Learning and Games Mode helps teach baby ABCs, colours, counting and more – and features the 'Freeze Dance' for even more fun!
Customised Sing-Along Mode lets mom or baby record a phrase – and BeatBo will remix it into his favourite song!
Get baby dancing and moving to the BeatBo! Activate BeatBo by pressing his tummy. The colourful lights, dancing motions, music, lights and variety of textures all help stimulate baby’s senses of sight, hearing and touch. BeatBo’s fun music and motions encourage baby to move, shake and dance along, helping to exercise gross motor skills.
Get in on the fun! By pressing Beatbo’s tummy or feet, baby’s discovering that their actions make fun things happen – a great introduction to cause and effect. As baby grows, expand the play by pointing out all the different colours on BeatBo. 'Look, his face is green, his mouth is red, and his feet are blue.' Make it even more fun by asking questions like, 'Is your face green, too?'