ZSIG Children’s Mini Tennis Racket
SALE PRICE: £14.00
About this item
- Cute little 17 inch Mini Tennis Racket
- Recommended for Blue Stage Early Years (Tennis Tots) tennis coaching, ages around 3-5 years
- Well-balanced O-beam construction aluminium frame
- Comfortable PU grip
- Weighs 150g
- Hard-wearing and great for teaching programs
- Sold as it is without head cover
|Dimensions:||43 x 23 x 3 cm; 140 Grams|
|Manufacture:||ZSIG SPORTS LTD|
From the manufacturer
ZSIG Mini Tennis Rackets
ZSIG Mini Tennis Racket & Tennis Racket range, from 17 inch to 27 inch
Did you know..
ZSIG has supplied over 23,000 UK schools with Mini Tennis Rackets and Tennis Equipment on behalf of the Lawn Tennis Association.
ZSIG range of Mini Tennis & Junior Tennis Rackets
A colourful range of robust, well-balanced Mini Tennis and Junior Tennis Rackets compatible with all international Tennis Coaching programs.
ZSIG specialises in light, bright yet really tough Mini Tennis rackets, designed to work hard. A great choice for schools and coaches – and parents.
Tech: O-beam construction, with an oversized head, in high grade aluminium, with quality strings and comfortable PU grips. Balance is head-light.
An approximate age guide to racket sizes below.
- 17 inch – Age range around 3-4 years old
- 19 inch – Age range around 4-5 years old
- 21 inch – Age range around 5-8 years old
- 23 inch – Age range around 8-9 years old
- 25 inch – Age range around 10-12 years old
ZSIG 17 inch Mini Tennis Racket for 3-4 year olds
ZSIG range of Mini Tennis and Junior Tennis Rackets
17 and 19 inch rackets are designed for 3-5 year-old children (or a child up to around 105 cms in height), so go for a 17 inch racket for the younger (or smaller) end of the age range.
ZSIG 17 inch Mini Tennis Racket
Age range 3-4 year olds
This is one cute little racket, but don't be fooled by its colourful design – it's one tough little player. Perfect for 3-4 year olds and Tennis Tots classes.
Use with foam balls.
Head-light balance, over-sized racket head, and comfortable PU grip.
- Recommended for Tennis Tots, the younger end of LTA Red Stage Mini Tennis coaching programme, ITF Stage 3
- Weighs 150g strung
- O-beam construction aluminium frame