ThinkFun Rush Hour Traffic Jam Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Tons of fun and Bestseller for Over 20 Years
SALE PRICE: £12.73
YOU SAVE: £2.15
YOU SAVE: £2.15
- What you get – Rush Hour is the classic traffic jam logic game and one of the all-time most popular STEM toys and gifts for boys and girls ages 8 and up. Contains 40 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, cars, and a game-go storage bag.
- Enormously popular – Over 10 million units sold worldwide.
- Develops critical skills – Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Rush Hour comes with 40 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- ThinkFun is the world’s leader in addictively fun games that stretch and sharpen your mind. From lighting up young minds to creating fun for the whole family, our innovative games make you think while they make you smile.
Product Description The classic traffic jam logic game. Escape: That’s your goal. Rush Hour is the premier sliding block game which challenges beginners and experts alike. Rush Hour has 40 challenge cards, which depict various gridlock scenarios to set up your traffic jam to. Get your Red car through the exit. Slide the blocking cars and trucks in their lanes–up and down, left and right until the path is clear for the red car to escape. There’s only one rule–you can’t take pieces off the traffic grid. The game features four levels of difficulty, allowing players to progress at their own pace. With 40 all-new challenges, it’s even more bumper-to bumper fun for all ages. The complete move sequence solution is printed on the back of the each challenge card. Rush Hour is an educational game which helps with problem solving skills and develops critical thinking. This game makes an ideal travel game as it come complete with a Game Go Bag and a built in storage compartment for the challenge cards. Rush Hour can be enjoyed by single players or various players competing and is suitable for 8 and up.
Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 3 ans
First Available: 1 Jan. 2003
|Dimensions:||20.3 x 22.9 x 6.4 cm|