Beurer EM50 Menstrual Relax | TENS and Heat for Natural Menstrual Pain Relief | Suitable for Endometriosis | 15 Intensity Levels | Rechargeable Battery | Wear Under Clothes | Medical Device
SALE PRICE: £59.99
- NATURAL PAIN RELIEF: The EM50 effectively relieves menstrual and endometriosis pain using transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS).
- SOOTHING WARMTH: The switchable heat function reaches 43°C to help cramping muscles to relax.
- PRACTICAL: Powered by a rechargeable battery, the TENS and heat pad is suitable for use anywhere and can sustain 6 applications from a single charge.
- TACKLE PAIN: The clinically approved Menstrual Relax offers 15 intensity settings so you can adjust to suit your level of pain.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The soft, flexible material and strong adhesive pads stick snug to your body going unnoticed under clothes.
- Includes: 1x EM50, 2x replaceable gel pads, 1x USB charging cable, 1x instruction manual
The Beurer EM50 Menstrual Relax – natural relief from menstrual and endometriosis pain
Many women struggle with cramping abdominal pain or severe menstrual pain every month before and during menstruation. Diseases such as endometriosis are also widespread and cause abdominal pain that can become debilitating. Beurer’s clinically approved EM50 Menstrual Relax combines TENS technology with soothing warmth and offers women a whole new experience in dealing with abdominal pain relief. Removing the need for medicinal pain relief, the EM50 works to stop pain signals and relax the muscles at the same time.
Key features of the EM50 at a glance:
– Natural pain relief
– Separate TENS and heat function
– 15 TENS intensity levels
– Automatic switch-off after 20 minutes
– Ergonomic design moulds to your body shape
– Discreet enough to be worn under clothing
– Suitable for at home, work or travelling
– Rechargeable battery: Lasts up to 6 applications per charge
– Recharges via USB
– Certified medical device
How does TENS work?
The innovative Beurer Menstrual Relax uses TENS technology – Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. TENS uses mild electrical impulses transmitted through the skin which work to block or suppress pain signal whilst encouraging the excretion of the body’s own endorphins.
1x EM22, 2x replaceable gel pads, 1x USB charging cable, 1x instruction manual
1x Menstrual Relax; 2x self-adhesive gel pads; 1x USB-C cable; 1x instructions for use
From the manufacturer
Fast relief from abdominal pain
Many women struggle with cramping menstrual pain every month. Diseases such as endometriosis are also widespread and cause pain in the abdomen. These pains are often so severe that women hope for immediate pain relief.
Beurer's EM50 Menstrual Relax combines TENS technology with soothing warmth and offers women a whole new experience in dealing with abdominal pain relief.
Key features of the EM50 at a glance:
- Medication-free pain relief
- 2 in 1: heat (43°C) and TENS function (can be used separately)
- 15 TENS intensity levels
- Flexible and discreet – can even be worn under clothes
- Powerful battery – One battery charge lasts up to 6 applications of 20 minutes each
- Certified medical device
Targets pain direct
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation is used to suppress the transmission of pain to the nerve fibres and relieve the pain.
The warming function of the EM50 ensures that your body and muscles relax and you can feel good all round.
Good for your body and the environment
By relieving pain with TENS you can avoid medication and the associated side-effects. The rechargeable battery of the EM50 also helps to protect the environment.
Flexible and discreet
The pad adapts flexibly to your body shape. So discreet, you can even wear it comfortably under your clothes when you are on the move.
How does the EM 50 Menstrual Relax work?
The innovative Menstrual Relax is a self-adhesive TENS device with warmth function for pain relief in case of menstrual cramps and pain due to endometriosis.
TENS, the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, is the electrical stimulation of nerves through the skin. The transmission of pain to the nerve fibres is suppressed and the excretion of the body's own endorphins is increased. These reduce the sensation of pain through their effect in the central nervous system. This method has been clinically tested and approved for use in menstrual pain and pain due to endometriosis.
|EM 50 Menstrual Relax||FC 49 Face brush||MP 64 Manicure set|
|Intended use||Relief of menstrual pain and pain from endometriosis||Face brush for deep cleansing and massage||Manicure/pedicure set for beautiful, well-groomed hands and feet|
|Special features||TENS Function, heating function||Vibration massage, waterproof, easy to clean||10 attachments, wireless application with battery|