Oase Waterfall Kit 30 Set, Silver, 30 cm
REGULAR PRICE: £223.36
- Garden waterfall: the Oase Waterfall Kit 30 (30 cm width, 60 cm height) with rust-proof, robust waterfall made of stainless steel (V4A) is suitable for floor installation in shallow water zones or at the edge of the pond
- Easy installation: thanks to 2 different widths (30 cm and 60 cm) and easy floor installation with additional mounting base, the wall waterfall can be placed on ponds as desired
- Application: install and connect waterfall kit on a solid surface (e.g. concrete plate) with side mounting tabs – reservoir lid also allows installation with water reservoir
- Waterfall lighting: thanks to the clever integrated light outlet, tasteful and attractive LED lighting for more atmospheric water features can be easily supplemented
- Oase waterfalls: the stainless steel waterfalls from Oase set modern and stylish accents and highlights on ponds and waters and are additionally expandable with individual LED lighting
|Dimensions:||14.5 x 30.5 x 60 cm; 5 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Attractive stainless steel waterfall: stylish, expressive, timelessly beautiful
An absolute eye-catcher for the garden, terrace or pond – the design objects from Oase:
Stainless steel waterfalls in different sizes and widths can be easily installed on ponds and set modern accents on the pond. Even without visible water surface – placed in an attractive vessel or fed from a water reservoir – the stainless steel waterfalls are a contemporary highlight. The waterfall models XL 30/60/90 can be easily integrated into a wall. Economical LED lighting can be retrofitted at any time in all stainless steel waterfalls.
It's that easy: Sample construction of a waterfall kit 30
First, you can create a straight and firm surface. This later serves as a base.
The waterfall is now mounted on this plate: Fix the two side mounting tabs with rust-proof stainless steel screws.
For a perfectly aligned water feature, pay attention to the horizontal structure. Take a spirit level to help.
Now connect the pump and hose. Then open the back panel and attach the hose. This is then taken out at the back opening and the pump is sunk in the water. And you're done!