Blagdon 9W Mini-Pond Filter for 12000L
SALE PRICE: £115.41
- Compact and powerful six stage filtration
- UV light kills green water algae, Spray Bar oxygenates water, Graded Foam traps waste, Pro Bio Media creates healthy water, Polymer Wool polishes water, Carbon Foam removes chemical pollutants
- Crystal clear water guaranteed
- Easy to clean, easy access hinged lid
- 3 years guarantee
- Hoze Size : 1.27 cm, 1.905 cm, 2.54 cm
- Item Weight : 6.48 Kg
Product descriptionSize Name:9 W
The Minipond Filter has been tested at Blagdon own research and development site in South West England, but also every day across the country by consumers. It is a breeze to maintain with it’s simple lift and fitting lid, and easy to replace foams.
To aid Blagdon high performing filter, Blagdon have also integrated a UV clarifier into the product to ensure that the water is as crystal clear.
The Minipond filter also features a spray bar to further assist with the aeration, and provide your fish with a rich, oxygenated environment in which they will thrive.
All of the consumable parts used in this product can be purchased from Amazon, so there is no need to look any further. Blagdon recommend that your polymer wool pads are replaced every 4 to 6 weeks to maximise your filter’s performance.
All products are designed and manufactured by Blagdon, one of the leading UK water garden brand.
- 1 x Filter body
- 1 x Ceramic biomedia
- 1 x Medium grade foam pad
- 1 x Fine grade foam pad
- 1 x Coarse grade foam pad
- 1 x 1.5 Inch outlet hose tail
- 1 x Outlet O ring gasket
- 1 x Outlet nut
- 1 x Filter partition divider
- 1 x Polymer wool pad
- 1 x Carbon foam pad
- 1 x Cartridge clip
- 1 x Filter pad cartridge
- 1 x Spray bar cap
- 1 x Spray bar
- 1 x Spray bar nut
- 1 x Spray bar O ring gasket
- 1 x UVC feet/hinge locating screws
- 1 x Filter lid
- 1 x UVC electronics & cap
- 1 x 9 W Bulb
- 1 x UVC O ring gasket
- 1 x Quartz sleeve
- 1 x UVC contact chamber
- 1 x UVC feet/hinge
- 1 x Inlet hose tail O ring gasket
- 1 x Inlet 1, 0.75, 0.5 Inch
- 1 x Inlet cap
|Dimensions:||50 x 44 x 33 cm; 6.48 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
6 stage filtration
Easy to clean
When the cartridge chamber fills with water and starts to overflow into the outlet chamber the cartridge should be cleaned or replaced.
The Polymer wool pad may be washed a limited number of times before it starts to lose efficiency and blocks rapidly.
The Carbon Foam pad contains activated carbon particles that remove colourants and chemical pollutants from your pond water.
- Large hinged lid allows easy access for viewing and removal of filter media for cleaning
- Polymer wool and carbon pads can be removed and replaced by pulling out cartridge
- Blagdon polymer wool and carbon foam packs are available separately.
- After six weeks the activated carbon pad must be replaced as the carbon becomes full of pollutants and will be unable to absorb more from the pond water.
Blagdon Minipond filters create a clean and healthy environment for your fish a minimum of maintenance is needed due to the unique six stage filter design. Manufactured with advanced technology.
- High performance UVC clears green water algae
- Spray bar oxygenates water creating the ideal environment for friendly bacteria
- Graded foam filter pads remove dirt and waste
- Ceramic biological filter media prevents the build up of harmful toxins in the pond
- Replaceable polymer wool pad removes fine waste particles and polishes the water
Once a year you should dismantle your Minipond filter. Dismantle the filter examining all the parts for wear or damage, replacing any parts show obvious signs of wear or damage. (see getting to know your Minipond filter for replacement codes and parts descriptions on page 2 in the instruction manual provided with your filter).
After prolonged use and cleaning the filter foams will become damaged. This can be identified by their inability to return quickly into shape after cleaning.
Replacement of the foams is recommended.
The filter can be run year round if the pump flow is maintained, this is the best option. Alternatively in winter the filter may be switched off. Follow annual maintenance procedure and store frost-free in the house or garage until spring.