Bosch Professional GWS 11-125 Corded 110 V Angle Grinder (Industrial Plug 16A 3 Pin 110V)
REGULAR PRICE: £118.95
About this item
- Restart protection – prevents the tool from automatically starting up after a power cut
- Direct cooling for high overload capability and long lifetime
- Anti-rotation protective guard: quickly and easily adjustable, provides reliable protection
- Rated power input of 1, 100 W and output 740 W
- Built for high durability as well as fast work rate, safety and user-friendliness.
|Dimensions:||39.5 x 16.1 x 13.4 cm; 2.1 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
- Rated power input: 1,100 W
- Power output: 740 W
- No-load speed: 11,500 rpm
- Grinding spindle thread: M14
- Disc diameter: 125 mm
- Rubber backing pad diameter: 125 mm
- Wire cup brush diameter: 75 mm
Bosch GWS 11-125 Professional Angle Grinder
A highly durable angle grinder offering a powerful combination of fast work rate, efficiency, ergonomics and inbuilt safety.
Driven by an efficient 1100 W motor, this mains-powered professional angle grinder delivers rapid work progress. Meanwhile, a long lifetime is assured by the durability of its carbon brushes and other components, and by direct cooling which gives high overload capability.
Users benefit from safety features including restart protection and an adjustable anti-rotation protective guard, as well as ergonomic design.
With a powerful and efficient 1100 W motor, this angle grinder will rapidly cut through its workload.
Direct cooling, for high overload capability, is part of an overall specification designed to maximise the toolâs lifetime. Other durable features include its robust carbon brushes.
The angle grinderâs ergonomic shape allows maximum control with a variety of grip positions. Its handle can be fixed for right-handed or left-handed use and the gearhead can be rotated in 90Â° steps.
Restart protection prevents this corded tool from automatically starting up after a power cut. A quickly and easily adjustable anti-rotation protective guard is fitted for reliable safety.