Hercules DJControl Mix – Bluetooth Wireless DJ Controller for Smartphones (iOS and Android) – djay App – 2 Decks
REGULAR PRICE: £89.99
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Bluetooth wireless controller for Android and iPhone smartphones; also for Android tablets and iPad
- Easily mix on your smartphone via Bluetooth Low Energy — connecting is simple and quick!
- Controls the djay app available free of charge and for unlimited use on Android and iOS (no need to pay for the app: simply close the pop-up window prompting you to upgrade to djay Pro when the app starts up).
- Foldable smartphone stand included
- Monitor tracks: listen to your mix on headphones using the included splitter cable
|Dimensions:||40.7 x 15.8 x 7.4 cm; 920 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Mix using music streaming services
DJControl Mix lets you mix music tracks stored on your smartphone or tablet, or using one of the music streaming services built into djay: SoundCloud and TIDAL. You can even use Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK with iOS.
Smartphone stand included
Works with smartphones and tablets, with or without a cover.
Foldable and non-slip.
Monitor tracks using the included DJ splitter cable
To create great mixes, DJs listen to (i.e.monitor) upcoming tracks on their headphones. They make sure that both the outgoing and incoming tracks work well together and adjust the speed of one of the tracks (if necessary) before starting to transition between them.
Mode 1: Start mixing quickly via Bluetooth
1. Enable Bluetooth.
2. (Optional) Connect your speaker to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
3. Connect DJControl Mix to an external battery or power adapter.
4. Connect DJControl Mix to your smartphone via the djay app (Settings > MIDI > Scan for Bluetooth MIDI Devices > DJControl Mix).
Mode 2: Monitor tracks like pro DJs do!
1. Enable Bluetooth.
2. Connect DJControl Mix to an external battery or power adapter.
3. Connect DJControl Mix to your smartphone via the djay app (Settings > MIDI > Scan for Bluetooth MIDI Devices > DJControl Mix).
4. Connect the splitter cable to your smartphone, headphones and speaker.
|Compatible with smartphones||Requires smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth Low Energy/4.1 or higher – Android 8.1 or higher – iOS 12.2 or higher|
|Power supply||Powered via USB: plug the device into an electrical outlet using a USB power adapter (not included), or connect it to an external battery (5 V @ 500 mA) to mix anywhere!|
|djay app||Available of charge on the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)|
|Dimensions||13.4 x 3.9 x 1.9 inches / 34 x 10 x 4.9 cm (W x D x H)|
|Box contents||DJControl Mix, USB power cable (USB-C to USB-A), DJ splitter cable for monitoring upcoming tracks, Foldable stand for smartphone or tablet|