Jumper Laptop Microsoft 365 11.6 Inch HD Display(Intel Pentium Quad-core,4GB DDR4 RAM,64GB eMMC,Windows 10 Compact Laptop,USB 3.0,Bluetooth 4.2) Support 1TB SSD and 256GB TF card expansion,Gray
REGULAR PRICE: £169.99
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 【Strong performance】Equipped with an Intel Pentium quad-core processor, with a peak turbo frequency of up to 2.4GHz, you can enjoy the high performance of smoothly running all types of daily tasks. Using Intel HD Graphics core graphics, graphics processing performance will bring a more refined picture.
- 【office 365】Windows 10 system,Free upgrade to Windows 11 when available.Comes with a year of office 365, you can use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access freely to improve your work efficiency.
- 【Portable】11.6-inch high-definition screen, 17mm ultra-narrow frame, only 920g, ultra-light and ultra-thin, simple and stylish, easy to carry, can be put in a backpack or small bag, office and study anytime, anywhere.
- 【Scalable】4GB DDR4 high-bandwidth RAM can run multitasking quickly and smoothly. 64GB eMMC Storage, supports 1TB SSD and 256GB TF card expansion, can store documents, videos, music and other types of files without worry
- 【Rich interfaces】With USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, Mini-HDMI, 3.5 mm headphone port to meet your connection needs.One year warranty, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Dimensions:||27.7 x 19 x 1.9 cm; 920 Grams|
|Model:||EZbook S5 GO|
1. Open any of the Office software, it will prompt “Activate Office”. Click the “Login” button.
2. Sign in your Microsoft account and Enter the password.
3. There will be a prompt here whether to auto-renew and add a payment method. If you select the auto-renewal in this step, you will get an extra month of trial time for free; if you don't need it, unselect the “ Recurring billing” and confirm to proceed to the next step.
4.Turn off“Recurring billing” and proceed to the next step.
5. Click “Refresh” to update the status of your Microsoft account.
6. Accept the license agreement.
7. Congratulations, when you come to the last step, your Microsoft account is activated.
Kindly be Noted: After connecting to the network for the first time, you
may experience a temperature increase in the device body. This is normal,which is caused by Windows automatically updating the system.