KNIPEX Self-Adjusting Crimping Pliers for wire ferrules with lateral access (180 mm) 97 53 04
REGULAR PRICE: £142.00
About this item
- narrow handle width and improved ergonomics
- For crimping wire ferrules according to DIN 46228 parts 1 + 4
- Self-adjustment to the size of wire ferrules required
- Repetitive, high crimping quality due to integral lock (self-releasing mechanism)
- Tools have been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory
|Dimensions:||17.5 x 7.7 x 2.11 cm; 405 Grams|
|Model:||97 53 04|
|Part:||97 53 04|
From the manufacturer
Automatically crimp end sleeves of between 0.08 mm2 and 16.0 mm2 correctly
Crimping errors are almost impossible –the right profile size automatically
For reasons of design, it was a challenge to cover the wide capacity range of 0.08 to 10.0 mm2 + 16.0 mm2 using just one pair of crimping pliers. The result is technically sophisticated and easy to use.
Knipex has applied for a patent for the design and operating principle of these crimping pliers.
Crimping of end sleeves (ferrules): self-adjusting and of course accurate
Accurate work is called for when crimping end sleeves (ferrules). Adjustment to the desired size of the end sleeves is automatic with the Knipex 97 53 04 crimping pliers. The user does not need to measure manual force when crimping because, thanks to the integral lock with release mechanism, the right amount of pressure automatically reaches the end sleeve. The pliers are optimally set (calibrated) in the factory.
Hand-friendly working, even with large conductor cross- sections up to 16 mm2
The transmission ratio of these crimping pliers has been well-designed and is therefore hand-friendly; it provides a comfortable grip width. A toggle lever effectively supports manual force. This enables conductors with large cross-sections to be assembled well even in the case of extensive instalations – also with twin end sleeves (ferrules) up to 2 x 6 mm2 or 2 x AWG 8. The conductors are reliably connected to the end sleeves using a square profile – in all designated sizes.
- Self-adjusting crimping pliers with large capacity range
- For crimping end sleeves (ferrules) in accordance with DIN 46228 Parts 1 + 4
- Also suitable for all twin end sleeves (ferrules) up to 2 x 6 mm2 or 2 x AWG 8
- Feeding from the side
- Adjust automatically to the desired size of end sleeve
- Consistent crimping pressure due to integral lock (with release mechanism)
- Crimping pressure calibrated in the factory
- Manufactured from high-grade chrome vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened
- Weight 405 g
- With multi-component grips
Crimping pliers from Knipex: quality from universal through to special pliers
Knipex offers an extensive range of quality universal and special pliers for crimping. Those who use tools a lot and professionally every day expect a quality that permits simple and safe work and which lasts for many years of hard use.
We manufacture our tools from quality materials, machine them with high precision on modern machinery and harden them with careful multiple stage heat treatment.
Every pair of Knipex pliers represents more than 130 years of specialist know-how.
The crimping pressure has been accurately set (calibrated) in the factory.
Square compression for ideal contact surfaces in the terminal connection.
Changing the crimping capacity from 10 mm2 to 16 mm2 is achieved by simply switching over.
In particular suitable for all twin end sleeves (ferrules) up to 2 x 6 mm2 or 2 x AWG 8.