St Moritz Bird House with Many Details in Mountain Hut Design, Pine
REGULAR PRICE: £84.60
About this item
- External dimensions “St. Moritz” bird feeder: approx. 33 x 24.5 x 21 cm (L x W x H)
- The bird house is made of FSC-certified pine wood and is weatherproof glazed
- The wooden feed silo inside reliably protects the bird food from rain and dirt
- With mounting strip for attaching to trees and house walls
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
The “St. Moritz” bird feeder impresses with a detailed exterior and is a proven classic when it comes to bird feeding. The design is modelled on a rustic mountain hut, as is often found in the alpine meadows in the Alps. The wooden feed silo inside can be filled by the removable top of the chimney and reliably protects the bird food from rain and dirt. On the feeding tray you can also lay out all sorts of treats to attract many local wild birds into your garden. On the back there is a mounting strip with which the bird house can be attached to trees and house walls. The solid feeder is made from FSC-certified pine wood (Pinus sylvestris, main wood type) from sustainable and environmentally friendly forestry and is weatherproof. The production in Europe is done by hand with a focus on the best quality in the workmanship. The outer dimensions of the bird feeder are approx. 33 x 24.5 x 21 cm (L x W x H).
|Dimensions:||33 x 24.5 x 21 cm; 1.84 Kilograms|