WUSTHOF Classic 3-Piece Knife Se
REGULAR PRICE: £159.99
About this item
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC SERIES – Pairing Knife with full tang triple riveted synthetic polypropylene handles that resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact. The WÜSTHOF Classic Series has been our best-selling series for generations
- PRECISION FORGED – WÜSTHOF’s Classic Series Knives are forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention than previous models
- WÜSTHOF KNIFE – Three Piece Cook’s Set includes 3 1/2″ Paring Knife, 6″ Utility Knife, and 8″ Cook’s Knife
- DURABLE – WÜSTHOF Cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling. This German made Kitchen Knife set Comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
|Dimensions:||38.1 x 15.24 x 3.56 cm; 544.31 Grams|
From the manufacturer
The original for quality-conscious food fans.
200 years of blacksmithing. Timeless design. Reliable performance.
The classic knife series offers you everything you need for preparing and preparing fresh food: real and unadulterated. Perfectly balanced and without any fatigue, you can cut the ingredients for each dish with accurate ease.
You can always choose between more than 70 different blade shapes. Every cut is successful. Every day. It's your moment.
Robust, sharp and functional – the classic kitchen tool for those who rely on unconditional quality in stylish design.
You can rely on the Wüsthof Classic knives at any time. Because they convince quickly with reliable and precise handling. With great attention to detail, the knives are manufactured in Solingen in 55 sophisticated steps from high-quality materials, continuously accompanied by over 20 careless quality controls.
With approx. 70 blade shapes between 7 and 36 cm, Wüsthof Classic offers the right knife for every moment of preparation and preparation – with this variety of models there is the right knife for everyone:
Various chef's knives, vegetable knives, ham knives, salmon knives, super slicers, butcher knives, boning knives, filing knives, serrated blades or precision double shaft, Santoku, Chai Dao, Chinese chef's knives, chopping knives, cheese knives, pastry knives, pallets and many more.
The classic knife series at a glance:
- Classic chef's knife with permanently sharp blade.
- Durable and sturdy: Forged from one piece of stainless steel Wüsthof
- Blade grinding angle: 14°.
- Blade hardness: 58° Rockwell
- Naturally balanced by thumper and continuous tang
- For precise cuts on meat, fish, vegetables and fruit, laser-sharpened in PEtec process.
- Safe and effortless work.
- Made in Solingen.
Wüsthof Classic knives are durable and safe. They are the perfect tool for professional chefs and home cooks.
Hand protection thanks to full head.
Forged and balanced: Most classic knives have a forged full head. The continuous thickening between the blade and handle ensures good weight distribution and reliably protects the fingers when preparing and preparing fresh food.
Rustproof and durable: Forged from a piece of Wüsthof steel, each classic knife is characterised by a continuous tang As an extension of the blade in the handle, it gives the knife uncompromising stability and a natural balance.
Special handle for daily use.
Reliable and safe: The non-slip handles are slightly bent down at the end to prevent slipping. The particularly robust handles made of POM special plastic are firmly connected with stainless steel rivets and seamlessly processed – and therefore hygienic.
Wüsthof stands for cutting. For the moment when the knife glides effortlessly through fresh food.
When using a Wüsthof knife, you can be sure that you will hold one of the best cooking tools in the world in your hand – because from 7 generations we know what perfect cutting means! Since 1814, we develop, manufacture and market our products in the blade city of Solingen. Loyal that pays off in the quality and reliability of a family business – cut by cut.
We wish you many good moments in cooking preparation with your new knife. Your Harald Wüsthof and your Viola Wüsthof
Further offers from Wüsthof – for permanently sharp and safe knives when preparing fresh food.
Safe storage with Wüsthof
To ensure that your blades remain permanently impressively sharp, they should be reliably protected against unwanted scratches and damage. That's why we offer many possibilities for safely storing the knives. Whether knife block, magnetic strip, drawer insert, blade protector or traveler set: With proper storage, each knife stays sharper for longer.
Our special tip: Knife blocks in a stylish design are an eye-catcher in any kitchen. Your knives are always close to grip – and remain reliably protected at all times.
Blades precise sharpening with Wüsthof
Safe cutting starts with a sharp-edged blade. Because blunt knives require additional force that can quickly lead to injury.
Even particularly high-quality knives wear over time and lose their sharpness by cut. In order to get you the joy of the blades, we offer a variety of solutions for sharpening and sharpening. Cut safely. Experience sharpness.
Sharp for longer thanks to Wüsthof cutting pads.
Ship vegetables, cut meat, chop herbs, chop fruit – with good knives, preparing and preparing is easy and fun.
Important for this: sharp blades. To ensure that your knives cut more precisely, we recommend professional cutting pads made of high-quality wood or durable special plastic. They protect even sensitive blades and avoid damage from hard, unsuitable documents – and your knives stay sharp and safe for the long time.