Oren CAT7 Outdoor Ethernet Cable 100M – Direct Burial – 23 AWG Pure Copper Wire – 900 MHz Bandwidth S/FTP Internet LAN Network Cable, Halogen Free, Non-Corrosive – 10GbE High Speed
About this item
- 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆: Revolutionizing the world of connectivity, our cat 7 ethernet cables are your first step to fool-proof networking and long-distance uncompromised signal transmission.
- 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗱𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆: With a noteworthy 900 MHz bandwidth capacity, this network cable improves data communication like no other. They boost Ethernet applications with their 10GBase-T 10 Gigabit nature.
- 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲: Factory tested for quality, our high speed ethernet cable makes the best industrial choices. They have a tensile strength of 100N and outer Sheath of 7.50 mm ± 0.20 HFFR for max reliability.
- 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲, 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴: Made of 23 AWG bare copper, this PE insulated, flame retardant long ethernet cable makes an ideal non-corrosive pick of all time. It has a conductor Resistance < 9.5 Ω / km.
- Direct Burial: External and outdoor usage, suitable for all weather
|Dimensions:||30.9 x 29.3 x 29.1 cm; 7.92 Kilograms|
|Part:||EC900 DB 100M|
|Reference:||EC900 DB 100M|
- ISO/IEC 11801 Class F
- IEC 61156-5 , EN 50173-1
- EN 50288-4-1
Max. Conductor Resistance – < 9.5 Ω / km
Max. Resistance Unbalance – < 2%
Min. Insulation Resistance – 5000 MΩ x m
Mutual Capacitance – < 56 pF / m
Capacitance Unbalance – 1600 pF / km
Impedance at 100 MHz – 100 ± 5 Ω
Velocity of Propagation – 76 %
Delay Skew – < 25 ns / 100 m
Test Voltage – 1000 V
Operating Voltage – 125 V
Cable Weight – 78 kg/km
Copper Weight – 24.9 kg/km
Min. Bending radius during draw in – 70 mm
Min. Bending radius permanently installed – 35 mm
Max. Tensile Strength – 95 N
Min. Crush Resistance – 1000 N/10 cm
Min. Impact – 10 Impacts
Installation Temperature – 0°C … +50°C
Operating Temperature – -20°C … +70°C