Electronics – Phones – Phone Accessories
T-Mobile has a deal that is so “super,” it is being offered for just one day only. On Saturday August 6th, buy a qualifying Samsung Superphone and you’ll get a second one of equal or lesser value for free when you add a new line. The phones involved in the sale include the Samsung Galaxy S71, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge2, Samsung Galaxy S63, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge4, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+5 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 56.
Here is how it works. Buy one of the above mentioned phones using an EIP (Equipment Installment Plan). Add another line, and over the 24 month term of the installment plan you will receive a credit for the 2nd phone you choose of equal or lower value. Any down payment you lay out will also be returned to you over the 24 months.
At the risk of repeating ourselves, the deal runs for tomorrow (Saturday, August 6th) only. Coming into the store on Sunday with sad puppy dog eyes won’t help you. And we also would imagine that recycling your old high school homework excuses (my dog ate the car keys so I couldn’t make it to the store on Saturday) won’t work either. Besides, the deal is available at both physical and online T-Mobile stores.
A free Samsung Galaxy S7 would feel really good right about now, so don’t let this opportunity go by.
If interested, head to your local T-Mobile store or go to T-Mobile.com.
Samsung Galaxy S7
1. SuperAndroid507 (Posts: 266; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)1
Extract from T&C:
1. Thank you for participating in the $100 htc.com Accessory Offer (the “Offer”).a. Offer is open to residents in the United States who: (i.) purchase an HTC 10 (“Device”) from Verizon, T-Mobile or Sprint, and (ii.) activate the Device on their respective carrier network between July 12, 2016 and July 31, 2016.3. To receive the $100 coupon code to htc.com you must:a. Activate your Device on Verizon, T-Mobile or Sprint networks; andb. Complete the entry form at htc.com/us/htc-accessories-offer/, including your valid Device IMEI number
I bought a 64GB version unlocked from Amazon a week ago (international shipping), so it doesn’t apply. =(
Saved me a click. Too bad i ain’t the US.
2. BattleBrat (Posts: 1433; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)3
I may upgrade my Verizon phone, I can get whatever I want an S7, a 6S, but I want one of these!
A rumoured release date for Android 7.0 Nougat1 (formerly Android N) has been revealed. Here’s when you’ll likely be able to download the final version for Nexus devices and what it might mean for the 2016 HTC Nexus2 phone.
News of the launch of Google’s latest mobile OS comes to us from renowned mobile leaker Evan Blass, better known by his @evleaks Twitter handle. He posits3 that the new software will release on Friday August 5, 2016, as part of a security patch for current-generation Nexus devices.
Rumour has it that the Nexus 5X5 and Nexus 6P6 will be the first phones to get a taste of Nougat, presumably followed by the new 2016 Nexus7 could Google be planning a surprise hardware unveil this week?
TrustedReviews Mobile Editor Max Parker wouldn’t rule out the possibility:
“Same week as the Note 7 launch? I’m not so sure.
But then it’s odd to release the software before the phone, so it’s not impossible.”
Given that LG is understood to be launching the first non-Nexus Android 7.0 Nougat phone in September likely at IFA 20168 we wouldn’t discount this possibility either. Of course, if you really can’t wait and have a compatible device, we can tell you how to download Android 7.0 Nougat today.9
Watch: Hands-on with Android 7.0 Nougat
- ^ Android 7.0 Nougat (www.trustedreviews.com)
- ^ 2016 HTC Nexus (www.trustedreviews.com)
- ^ posits (twitter.com)
- ^ 8 Android 7.0 Nougat features worth chewing over (www.trustedreviews.com)
- ^ Nexus 5X (www.trustedreviews.com)
- ^ Nexus 6P (www.trustedreviews.com)
- ^ 2016 Nexus (www.trustedreviews.com)
- ^ IFA 2016 (www.trustedreviews.com)
- ^ how to download Android 7.0 Nougat today. (www.trustedreviews.com)
- ^ Galaxy Note 7 (www.trustedreviews.com)
- ^ When will my phone get the Android 7.0 Nougat update? (www.trustedreviews.com)