Electronics – Computers And Accessories – Scanners
Magellan 2200VS – 1D, Omnidirectional, 100 scans/sec, Multi interface, USB/IBM Kit, anthracite The Magellan 2200VS scanner is specifically designed for retailers that require high performance in a compact, vertical form factor. Tailored for very small counter retail checkout environments with medium to high volume point-of-sale (POS) transactions, the Magellan 2200VS scanner is particularly effective in drug stores, convenience stores, smaller to medium sized grocery stores, DIY stores, and specialty stores. With category leading scanning performance for superior ergonomics and throughput, the 2200VS demonstrates the Magellan brand renowned quality and reliability. Advanced software decoding algorithms provide the industrys best scanning speed and simultaneously improve first pass read rates of damaged, wrinkled, or poorly printed bar codes delivering improved operational efficiencies at the retail checkout. Flash memory allows for easy software upgrades that help extend the life of the retailers investment. In addition, an auxiliary RS-232 port can be utilized in a variety of ways, including adding a handheld scanner, programming and configuring the scanner, or accessing the scanners label data output. For applications requiring electronic article surveillance (EAS), the 2200VS can be equipped with Checkpoint EAS and can support Sensormatic EAS systems with good read acknowledgement via the auxiliary RS-232 port. Optional Value Added Features provide optional information tools that help decrease front-end costs by managing information on scanner software and diagnostics.
- Read any passport, capture an image of any document, and scan a 2D barcode found on US, Canadian, and some other IDs.
- It reads the MRZ code found on most international passports, provides imaging capabilities to help keep a copy of identification on file, and reads 2D barcodes including all U.S. driver’s licenses issued after 2010.
- Software is not included
This device can read any passport, capture an image of any document, and scan a 2D barcode found on US, Canadian, and some other IDs. The 3M QS1000 combines three operations into one device. It reads the MRZ code found on most international passports, provides imaging capabilities to help keep a copy of identification on file, and reads 2D barcodes including all driver’s licenses issued after 2010. Our VeriScan software now supports the 3M QS1000. VeriScan is a visitor management and access control system that helps you maintain files of who enters your premises. Enjoy the ability to manage your customers, create visitor profiles, create groups (banned, visitor, employee, etc.), and more. The QS1000 is the perfect solution for those looking to verify passports. It is commonly used by the travel, hospitality, casinos, liquor, bar, nightclub, and rental car industries. Key Features & Functionality: • Multiple document reading and imaging capability – imaging in 24-bit color • 400 DPI high resolution imaging • Scanning window 88mm x 125mm • Multiple wavelength illumination – visible and IR • OCR data capture • Complete access to OCR data and images captured via Software Development Kit (SDK) • Enables images to be accessed as BMP, PNG or JPEG format • Auto-triggering of document capture – presence of document is automatically detected • SM© USB 2.0 high speed compatible • No moving parts and comes with an IP50 rating for dust ingress protection The 3MTM QS1000 Full Page Reader reads the following: • ICAO compliant documents in near infrared (IR) per ICAO 9303 specification Parts 1-4 • 1D barcodes (2 of 5 interleaved, Code 128, and Code 39) • 2D barcodes (PDF 417, QR, DataMatrixTM and Aztec formats) from paper documents and most mobile devices
- The Avision AV620Nwith Automatic Document Feeder/Flatbed is a compact and affordable productivity scanning solution delivering 25 pages per minute and 50 images per minute in 300 dpi resolution. The combination of high productivity and affordability makes this series the obvious choice for reducing the total cost of scanning.
- Network scanningAV620N with network interface can be shared by all users within a local area network. AV620N isimplemented with network port to be used as a network scanner.
- A Large LCD displayThe AV620C2+ is easy to use through the enhanced LCD display which allows 16*2 characters. By selecting “USB Disk”, the scan can be done automatically. By selecting “PC” and then your desired profile, the scan can be started and the scanned image can be linked to your desired destination application such as e-mail, printer, or image-editing software application. Up to nine frequently used scan settings and destinations can be preset for different scanning needs.
- Start auto scan without connecting to a computerThe AV620N is enhanced with the innovative feature to scan to USB flash drive. By inserting a USB flash drive into the USB flash drive port, the AV620N allows you to start automatic scan without connecting to a computer and save the scanned images to a USB flash drive in predefined settings. For example, by selecting “USB Disk” and “Document” or “Photo” on the control panel, the scanned image can be saved in 300 dpi, gray, A4 size, pdf file format or in 600 dpi, color, 5″x7″, and jpeg file format.
- Compact and earth-friendly designThe AV620N is compact and earth-friendly in design since it uses CIS (contact image sensor) technology which requires smaller space and the LED lamp as the light source. The LED lamps are lower power consumption and are designed to last for the life of the scanner, and their bright light renders true illumination to enable accurate color imaging.
Avision A4 Colour Document Scanner 25ppm Mono 600 dpi 1 Year OnSite warranty 0000657H02G Scanners Scanners
Find More Scanners Sale Products