- A 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Illustrated by the popular artist, Jim Mitchell
- Part of the Falcon de Luxe Christmas collection
- Produced using a high quality cardboard and precision die-cutting techniques
- The finished size of the puzzle measures 68x49cm (approximately)
Falcon knows the importance of creating a stunning Christmas puzzle for you and the family to enjoy during the cold winter nights and on Christmas Day, and the ‘Christmas Pantomime’ is no exception to this. Falcon’s popular artist Jim Mitchell has beautifully illustrated a festive Pantomime that is a sell-out with families, friends and even Santa Claus can be found sitting in the stalls looking up at the hilarious pantomime that is acting out in front of them. When you take a look at the puzzle image above, you will quickly notice the extremely high level of detail that is in every jigsaw piece you fit together – making it a Christmas puzzle to truly remember and one worth the time spent piecing it together in the comfort of your home this Christmas. Completed puzzle measures: 68cm x 49cm
- A wonderful puzzle specially designed for children as young as 3 years old.
- The puzzle features 24 large pieces so that even small children can use it.
- Beautifully finished and extremely high quality.
- Featuring the beautiful Disney Princesses – perfect for all girly girls!
- Suitable for children aged 3 years and above.
Trefl Puzzle Princesses Disney Princess (24 Pieces)
You probably know your football teams, but could you locate each team’s home stadium on a map? This ingenious 150 piece puzzle starts as a jigsaw. Once finished, 150 numbered footballs appear on the map, each one representing the location of the home stadium of every team in England’s Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two. Also includes Scotland’s Premiership and Championship and the top divisions in Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Each ball is coded with a border colour representing the league in which the team plays and the balls are coloured in the team’s current kit colours. Your task is simply to work out which ball represents which team, on the map. All of the information is up to date for the start of the 2015/16 season. The finished puzzle is approximately 50cm x 75cm.
Find More Puzzles Sale Products