Toys – Education And Science – Microscopes
- Active eye illuminated microscope
- Zoom is 60x to 100x
- Easily identify pests, disease, or plant species to target fast solutions
- Provides targeted, optimal illumination and compact and light weight design
- Super bright led bulb to illuminate specimen and includes batteries and case
This active eye illuminated microscope can zoom from 60x to 100x. Easily identify pests, disease, or plant species to target fast solutions. Provides targeted, optimal illumination and compact and light weight design. Super bright led bulb to illuminate specimen and includes batteries and case.
Omegon 100mm Petri dish – for fun experimentation
Whether for soil, cell cultures or cultivating microorganisms – the Omegon Petri dish has countless uses. With a generous diameter of 100mm, your experiments are significantly easier to see than when using smaller Petri dishes.
The advantages in a nutshell
– 100mm diameter – significantly more space for your experiments
– comes complete with lid
– high quality, manufactured from pure glass
– 15mm in height
– autoclavable, for professional applications
Professional biological laboratory work begins with the Petri dish. These 100mm large dishes are perfectly suited for cultivating agar samples for example, or for aquarists who want to know more about the marine life of their fish, or simply for containing large insects and examining them under a stereo microscope.
Complete petri dish with lid
This petri dish comes with a lid for containing your specimens. There is a small gap between the upper and lower parts, allowing air to circulate.
Made from laboratory-quality glass
Transparent and with no streaking – the Petri dish glass is of real laboratory quality. So you will always enjoy a clear view of your experiments.
More Microscope Products