Repair Tools And Kits
Watches – Accessories – Repair Tools And Kits
- Watch Link & Pin Remover, Will Save Your A Trip to the Jeweler When You Need to Adjust or Clean Your Link & Pin Watch Strap
- Quickly and Easily Enables the Removal and Insertion of Pins in a Link Pin Watch Band – be Careful to Ensure the Pins are Aligned, if Not The Pin in the Tool Will Bend (this is to protect your band)
- The High Quality Construction and Spare Pins, Stored in Tool Base, Allows for Extended Use
- 2 Extra Pins Included for Replacement, They do Sometimes Bend When Removing Stiff Pins
- Please Read Our Words of Caution on Using This Tool Below and See The Demonstration Document In the Photo Section
This watch band link and pin removing tool is ideal for adjusting any pin link strap, either shortening it or lengthening it, or taking your strap apart for a thorough cleaning. This tool is made of plastic but, we assure you, will be strong enough for adjusting or disassembling any link pin strap – it is the pins that can be damaged easily. It is very easy to use but it does require a little bit of care to ensure you do not bend the pins – the pin in the watch band and the pin in tool must be kept exactly in line. Once aligned screw the pusher until the other side of the strap is braced against the two small pillars on the tool with the location the pin will exit from lined up with the gap between the two pillars. To remove the pin screw the pusher carefully and ensure the pins remain in line, if they do not the pin in the tool will bend easily, the watch band pin will emerge between the two pillars, once screwed in fully the watch band pin may need to be pulled gently with a pair of pliers to remove it fully.To insert a pin just reverse the process. Place the pin in the strap with pliers as far as possible then carefully line up the protruding pin with the pin in the tool, brace the strap against the two pillars and screw the pusher in gently until the pin is in flush with both sides of the strap. Simple!And the joy is that you do not need to take a trip to the jeweler to adjust your strap or give it a thorough cleaning and what is more this tool is a lot less expensive than the jeweler charges merely to adjust just one watch strap. This link & pin tool comes with 2 spare pins stored in the base of the tool (there is a small recess below the screw handle, just pull off the base to reveal the spare pins) so you will be able to adjust and clean many straps before this tool wears out. This compact little tool (approximately 5.5 x 2.5 x 2.5cm) will save you money and bring you convenience in adjusting and cleaning any link pin watch strap.
Product Description: 1. 100% brand new 2. 360 stainless steel double flange watch band spring bars 3. Screws are separated by their sizes and stored in 18 compartments in one case 4. Size:8 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 9 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 10 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 11 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 12 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 13 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 14 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 15 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 16 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 17 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 18 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 19 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 20 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 21 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 22 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 23 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 24 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs 25 x 1.5mm – 20 pcs
Product Package Included: 1 x 360 PCS Stainless Steel Watch Band Spring Bars Strap Link Pin 8mm-25mm
Find More Kit Products
- 360 pieces spring bar pins with cleaning cloth
- 18 different sizes: 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 20 mm, 21 mm, 22 mm, 23 mm
- Stainless steel watch pins with double flange, pins applied for metal watch strap links
360 pieces stainless steel spring bar set. These watch link pins are packed in a transparent plastic box. This set has 18 different sizes that will fit most models of watches, and it is easy to install.
More Kit Products