2016 Hot-sale Universal Car Rear View HD Camera Back Parking Auto CCD Parking Reverse Camera for All Cars Backup Camera 170 Degree Low Consumption Water Proof Built-in Guide Line – Bargain
1. Professional mini design and fit cars, trucks, SUV, caravan, etc. 2. Easy to install and operate, and clear view in low light environment. 3. 170 degree ultra wide angle, 360 degree adjustment range. 4. Waterproof to help the cam working good at raining. Easy Installation PRODUCT SIZE: 13 * 5.5 * 8cm CHIP: 1/4 inch pc7070 CMOS 480 TV line VIDEO OUTPUT: 1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ohm MINIMUM ILLUMINATION: 0.2 Lux SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO (SNR): 45dB STATIC CURRENT: less than 60ua SYSTEM: PAL/NTSC (default setting: NTSC) OPTICAL LENS: F =2.5mm LENS ANGLE: 170 degrees DEFINITION: 652 * 480 WATERPROOF LEVEL: IP68 POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE: DC 12V OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -20~+75¡æ(RH95 % Max£© Package Included: 1 * car camera 1 * DC power line 1 * video cable (19 ft) 1 * user manual
- Waterproof,Night Version
- Wide Angle for Parking, Avoid danger
- Universal for Most Cars, Small Design
- Easily Installed, Clear Picture
- Low Power Consumption, Suitable for Most Enviromental Condition
Special Offers: Sale Category
Year End Clearance Sale-Valentoria®Colorful Dog Cat Cotton Linen Square Decorative Throw Pillow Case Cushion Cover 18×18 Inch (18 inch*18 inch, Dog i) – Sale Item
Washing & Maintenance: Wash separately. Machine washable. Do not bleach.
Do not soak too long and NO soak with hot water, ventilated place to dry, avoid long time exposure to sunlight.
Notice: Pillow case only, no pillow insert; printing pattern on front side of the cases.
- Black Friday Deals Cyber Monday Deals Sale 2017-It is a great gift for Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Lover, Holiday Gifts, Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year,Valentine’s Day etc.
- About 18(L)*18(W) Inch. 44CM*44CM
- Enviornmental friendly-Made of 100% grade A cotton blend liene natural material,Sewed with fine workmanship, gorgeous and vivid patterns printed with healthy and environment friendly water-based ink, unfading, no stimulation to skin
- Cute Animal Style,Funny Comical
- Bring superb decoration results wherever they are, on couch, bed, or in cars, even hanging on the wall will be highlight
Bumper Bargains: Sale Offers
German authorities have issued an EU-wide recall of more than 60,000 Porsche cars that have defeat device software installed, similar to the Volkswagen ‘dieselgate’ scandal of 2015. Due to the presence of the built-in defeat devices, there may be increased NOx emissions coming from the vehicles. Both V6 and V8 TDI engines are affected.
The recall comes only a day after the European Commission released a statement that Britain and five other EU countries are being referred to the European Court of Justice for failing to tackle illegal levels of air pollution. The Federal Motor Transport Authority has implicated that ‘impermissible defeat devices’ that turn down emissions controls have led to an increase in the release of toxic nitrogen oxide. Which cars come out on top when it comes to reliability, safety features and fuel efficiency?
Porsche recall: which cars are affected?
Earlier this year, Audi, whose luxury division makes the engines for Porsche, was also ordered to recall 127,000 diesel V6 and V8 TDI engines across Europe, due to a software-related issue. We are currently awaiting comment from Audi on whether these cars also have a defeat device in them, and how many cars in the UK are affected.
These cars officially meet Euro 6 standards, which came into effect in September 2015.
This standard aims to reduce harmful pollutants emitted by motor vehicles, such as nitrogen oxide, carbon monoxide and other particulate matter. The engines for these Porsche models are made by Volkswagen’s Audi luxury division. This is the second Volkswagen recall we’ve reported on this month.
This is not the first time that Volkswagen has been caught cheating emissions tests. You might recall ‘dieselgate’, which started in 2015 when the Environmental Protection Agency in America accused VW of violating the Clean Air Act. This led to 8.5 million cars being recalled across Europe, 1.2 million of which were in the UK.
Most reliable cars revealed
Every year, tens of thousands of people tell us about the cars they own. From the feedback we gather, we reveal the most and least reliable cars and car brands.
- ^ new and used car reviews (www.which.co.uk)
- ^ Porsche Cayenne (www.which.co.uk)
- ^ Porsche Macans (www.which.co.uk)
- ^ Audi (www.which.co.uk)
- ^ Porsche (www.which.co.uk)
- ^ Volkswagen had issued a recall (www.which.co.uk)
- ^ dirtiest and cleanest carmakers (www.which.co.uk)
- ^ the most reliable cars (www.which.co.uk)