Baby Sandals, HEHEM Baby Flower Sandals Kids Children Princess Sandals Shoes Beach Toddler Baby Girl Sandals (Age:4-4.5T, White) – Discounted
💜Features: 💜It is made of high quality materials,Soft hand feeling, no any harm to your baby’s skin 💜Lovely and Letter design available,Make your baby more lovely 💜Anti-slip design keeps baby in safe 💜Hook&loop design makes it easy to take off 💜Product information: 💜Great gift to baby 💜Gender:Girls 💜Shoe upper material:PU 💜Sole material:Rubber 💜Style:Casual,Fashion 💜Package content:1 pair baby shoes
Size(CN):21—-Inside Length:13.5CM/5.3″—-Foot Length:13CM/5.1″—-Age:6MT—-EU:20—-UK:4.5—-US:5.5 Size(CN):22—-Inside Length:14CM/5.5″—-Foot Length:13.5CM/5.3″—-Age:1T—-EU:21—-UK:5—-US:6 Size(CN):23—-Inside Length:14.5CM/5.7″—-Foot Length:14CM/5.5″—-Age:2T—-EU:22—-UK:5.5—-US:6.5 Size(CN):24—-Inside Length:15CM/5.9″—-Foot Length:14.5CM/5.7″—-Age:2.5-3T—-EU:23—-UK:6—-US:7 Size(CN):25—-Inside Length:15.5CM/6.1″—-Foot Length:15CM/5.9″—-Age:3-3.5T—-EU:24—-UK:6.5—-US:7.5 Size(CN):26—-Inside Length:16CM/6.3″—-Foot Length:15.5CM/6.1″—-Age:3.5-4T—-EU:25—-UK:7—-US:8 Size(CN):27—-Inside Length:16.5CM/6.5″—-Foot Length:16CM/6.3″—-Age:4-4.5T—-EU:26—-UK:7.5—-US:8.5 Size(CN):28—-Inside Length:17CM/6.7″—-Foot Length:16.5CM/6.5″—-Age:4.5-5T—-EU:27—-UK:8—-US:9 Size(CN):29—-Inside Length:17.5CM/6.9″—-Foot Length:17CM/6.7″—-Age: 5-5.5T—-EU:28—-UK:8.5—-US:9.5 Size(CN):30—-Inside Length:18CM/7.1″—-Foot Length:17.5CM/6.9″—-Age: 5.5-6T—-EU:29—-UK:9—-US:10
- 🐳Great gift to baby Children Baby Casual Beach Sandals Summer Solid Sole Crib Hollow Shoes Sneaker Children Baby Casual Beach Sandals Summer Solid Sole Crib Hollow Shoes Sneaker Girls Toddler Newborn Roman Sandals Girls Cute Ball Summer First Walker Baby Summer Infant Toddler Princess First Walkers Shoes Bow Shoes Sandals Boys Shoes Casual Children Kids Shoes Baby Boy Closed Toe Summer Beach Sandals Flat Shoes newborn knitting 6-12 months girls baby
- 🐳100% brand new and high qualitybaby shoes baby shoes for girls baby shoes for walking baby shoes walking baby shoes for boys baby shoes girl baby shoes size 4 baby shoes boy baby shoes size 3 baby shoes girl baby shoes size 4 baby shoes boy baby shoes size 3 baby shoes size 5 baby shoes baby shoes newborn baby shoes baby shoes size 2 baby shoes leather baby shoes white baby shoes size 6 baby shoes pink baby shoes with lights baby shoes baby shoes on sale baby shoes 12 months baby shoes uni
- 🐳Gender:Girls&Boys Baby Girls Sandals, Toddler Infant Girl Summer Soft Flat Anti-Slip Casual Shoes Girl Sunflower Flower Leopard Newborn Anti-slip Baby Shoes For 0~18 Month Baby Girls Sandals, Toddler Baby Lace-up Soft Sole Anti-Slip Tassels Summer Princess Shoes Newborn Infant Toddler Baby Girls Sneaker Soft Sole Sandals Crib Shoes Letter Anti-Slip Cute Baby Girls Boys Children Casual Shoes baby booties 0-3 months boys baby booties cake topper baby booties 3-6 months baby booties boys bab
- 🐳Style:Casual,Fashion Girls Shoes, Baby Kid Toddler Sunflower Girls Summer Lighted Soft-soled Princess Shoes Summer Baby Girls Flower Shoes Soft Sole Toddler PU Leather Crib Shoes Girls Shoes, Baby Flower Pearl Sandals Toddler Princess First Walkers Girls Kid Shoes Boys Shoes, Toddler Kids Baby Boys Summer Shoes With Flashing Lights Sandals Cute Cartoon Cute Girls Trainer Sneakers Soft Sole Lace Up shoes first walking shoes girls first walking shoes boys first walking shoes boys 15 months
- 🐳Prefect for daily use and easy to take off or wearChildrens Kids Baby Babies Toddler Infant Girls Cute Summer Beach Holiday Slipper Shoe Sandals Baby Shoes For Summer Sandals Newborn Infant Pram Fringe Moccasins Girls Tassel Leather Crib Shoes Girls Shoes, Toddler Flower Sandals Newborn Infant Ruffles Casual Sneaker Summer First Walker For 0-18 Months Baby First walking shoes white first walking shoes first walking shoes girls first walking shoes boys first walking shoes first walking sho
List More: Sale Best Buys
❤️ Women Sandals, Xinantime Clearance Sale Ladies Flat Wedge Espadrille Rome Tie up Sandals Platform Summer Shoes Flip Flops Sandals (UK:4, Black) – Cut Price
✎✎Size Details:❤️UK:2.5EU:34CN:35Foot Length:22-22.5cm/8.7-8.9″Foot wide:8.5cm/3.3″❤️UK:3EU:35CN:36Foot Length:22.5-23cm/8.9-9.1″Foot wide:8.5-9cm/3.3-3.5″❤️UK:3.5EU:36CN:37Foot Length:23-23.5cm/9.1-9.3″Foot wide:9cm/3.5″❤️UK:4EU:37CN:38Foot Length:23.5-24cm/9.3-9.5″Foot wide:9-9.5cm/3.5-3.7″❤️UK:4.5EU:38CN:39Foot Length:24-24.5cm/9.5-9.7″ Foot wide:9.5cm/3.7″❤️UK:5EU:39CN:40Foot Length:24.5-25cm/9.7-9.9″Foot wide:9.5-10cm/3.7-3.9″❤️UK:5.5EU:40CN:41Foot Length:25-25.5cm/9.9-10.1″Foot wide:10cm/3.9″❤️UK:6EU:41CN:42Foot Length:25.5-26cm/10.1-10.3″Foot wide:10-10.5cm/3.9-4.1″❤️UK:6.5EU:42CN:43Foot Length:26-26.5cm/10.3-10.5″Foot wide:10.5-11cm/4.1-4.3″ (*＾-＾*) women V-Strap Thong Flat women Yoga Flip Flop women Slingback Yoga Flip Flop women Leather Sandals women Strap Sandals women Flats Thongs women Open Toe women Gladiator Sandals Elastic women platforms slip-ons women pumps women Mules women Clogs women beach shoes women flip flops women flat sandals womens Gladiator womens strappy sandals Low Wedge Sandals summer sandals Ladies Wedge Sandals women fashion sandals open toe sandals women bohemia sandals women roman sandals women wedge heel sandals women flip top sandals women lightweight sandals womens flat shoes women casual sandals women Wedge Sandal womens mid heel sandals Sandals for women sandals for women heels sandals arch support sandals ankle strap sandals block heel sandals high heels for women sandals platform women ladies footwear for women women Leather shoes women Jandal women Slippers women Sneakers xinantime baby shoes xinantime baby clothes women sansals women swimwear ingerie for women underwear womens lingerie sets ladies flats ladies summer accessories transparent ladies summer sandles sandles for ladies summer ladies heeled shoes Crop Vest Loose Summer Beach Blouse Tee Shirt Xinantime Tops women dress ladies evening dress jumper dress
- ❤️ Gender: Women,Girl —– ❤️ Material:Flock ——- ❤️ Sole Material:Rubber —— ❤️ Shoes Heel High: 1cm ——- ❤️ Heel Shape: Flat with —- ❤️ Toe Shape: Round head —– ❤️ Item Type: Sandals,Flip-Flops shoes
- ❤️ Women’s Top Flip Flops Women’s Orthotic Sandals With Great Arch Support Stylish Flip Flops Sandals Women’s T-Bar Sandals Womens Peep Toe Strappy Platform Stiletto Ladies High Heel Ankle Strap Sandals Shoes Size 3 4 5 6 7 8,Flared Heel Super Satin with Rhinestone Dance Shoes Ladies Style Flat Sandals Women Summer Roman Sandals Comfy Shoes Women’s Summer Rhinestone Bead Bohemia Folk Round Dunlop Clip Toe Sandals Boho Beach Flip Flops Flat Elastic T-Strap Post Thong Sandals Shoes
- ❤️ ❤️ NOTE: Asian size, it’s may ONE/TWO size smaller than UK size, please be check the size on the description carefully before you buy it.=^_^= ——-xinantime baby shoes xinantime baby clothes women sansals women swimwear ladies sequin summer shoes ladies cocktail shoes ladies nude shoes 70s platform ladies sandals ladies high heels womans white sandals 2.5cm heel ladies ladies cheap heels comfortable high heels red bottom high heels short sleeve tunic tops Women Sleeveless Tank Tops
- ❤️ Womens Block Heel Ankle Strap Sandals Ladies Peeptoe Strappy Party Shoes 3-8,Womens Ladies Eco Leather Slippers Slip On Shoes All Sizes Mules Sandals,Unisex Hollow Bath Slippers Non Slip Bathroom Summer Sandals,Flip-Flops Open Toe Sandals Ladies Girls Plain Summer Beach Flip Flop Pool Shoes Women’s Round Peep Toe Bead Elastic T-Strap Bohemia Roman Sandals Summer Beach Post Sandals Flip Flops Flat Shoes Thongs Toe Post Flip Flop Womens Pool Beach Slipper Water Proof Shoes
- ❤️ Womens Low Wedge Heel Ankle Strap Sandals Ladies Peep Toe Party Evening Shoes Women Peep Toe Sandals Rhinestones Pumps Mid Heels Satin Wedding Party Court Shoes,women Flip Flops women Shoes women Flip-flops women Flip-Flop Sandal women Slim Flip Flop women Thong Flip Flop women Flat Thong Sandals women Flats outdoor shoes women heeled sandals slides shoes women Athletic Sandal women Dress Sandal women Low Wedge Platform,women T-Strap sandals women T-Strap Buckle Flats Sandals
Bumper Bargains: Sale Offers
YouTube has announced new features at its VidCon conference today that give creators additional ways to earn money on the platform. Most notably, YouTube is expanding a program over the next few weeks that lets creators and channel owners start their own fan clubs, where membership costs £4.99 to join and fans can pay for additional perks and exclusive content, similar to how Patreon and Twitch function. The feature was previously restricted only to YouTube Gaming channels.
There are also additional integrations for YouTube videos going forward.
For instance, a blogger making a Nike branded video can now display Nike products on a “shelf” below their video. YouTubers will also be able to design their own merchandise through Teespring and sell it on a shelf under their videos.
While none of the changes reverse the subscriber count and watch time requirements YouTube introduced back in January, they do provide established creators more revenue streams. The goal is to help channel owners diversify how they make money in ways similar to artists on Patreon and influencers on Instagram.
With the announcement, YouTube is rebranding the feature, previously called Subscriptions, to Channel Memberships. The only requirement now is that channel owners have at least 100,000 subscribers.
“We’re giving creators tools. With Channel Memberships, the creator then takes the product and names it what they want and customizes it,” Rohit Dhawan, who led this subscription project at YouTube, tells The Verge.
For example, travel and food YouTubers Simon and Martina Stawski, who were beta testers of the Sponsorships feature, named their fan club the “Rainbow Ladder Support Team,” to represent inclusivity and building a ladder out of obstacles.
Martina designed a badge with a rainbow ladder that could also resemble a DNA helix. Compared to all the other perks the two prepared, choosing the badge was the most time-consuming, because as it is now, you’re not allowed to change the badge once it’s uploaded.
In an interview, Martina describes how she came upon the perfect idea. First, she thought of a piece of nigiri sushi to represent how the couple moved from Bucheon, South Korea to Tokyo, Japan in 2015 and changed their channel name from EatYourKimchi to EatYourSushi. (The channel is now simply called Simon and Martina.) “But then I felt, ‘What if we moved again?’ So instead, we went for the rainbow ladder.
It means everybody is welcome. It could represent people, or DNA, or any [sexual] orientation you want.”
The other perks Simon and Martina offered up to members of the Rainbow Ladder Support Team were less time-consuming and were actually easy to incorporate into their weekly production schedule. They have a lot of archival video to work off of, and were also able to revive old segments they had retired, like the EatYourSushi videos that were fan favorites in the past.
Martina estimates that editing the Rainbow Ladder Support video that they send out every month takes about two hours.
They include old footage from when they lived in South Korea, behind-the-scenes footage, and new footage that they weren’t able to fit into their regular videos. They also send out a newsletter twice a month to members, which takes about an hour to put together. “We have a little haiku that goes in the postcard, as well,” says Simon. “It’s super corny and we love it.”
So far, Simon and Martina have kept discussion of the memberships reserved to their live streams, where they’ve designed over 15 custom emoji for use in the chat. “If you watch our channel, we don’t want to talk about it a lot, because I still feel like we don’t want to tell people every week, ‘Hey, did you know we got sponsorships?'” says Martina. Mentioning it more often may net more sponsors, but the duo have shied away from aggressive self-promotion.
“We agree to this model because it feels like, for our audience, if they want to be able to show support or their thanks, they can.
They can’t out-buy our love, they can’t outbid our attention from other people,” says Simon. “This is just a small way they can show their support, without getting something that’s completely different that the rest of our audience doesn’t get.”
Amy Shira Teitel, who runs the space history channel Vintage Space, has tailored her membership perks more readily to her needs. One such perk provides exclusive access to her chat during live streams, which gives Teitel more robust moderation tools. Although she hasn’t begun to provide the perk yet, she envisions it will be a way to filter out hateful language in the live stream chat.
“If someone’s going to pay £4.99 to be a member, they’re not going to pay £4.99 a month to call me — and please excuse my language — ‘a dumb lying cunt’,” Teitel says. “And if they do want to pay £5 a month to call me a dumb lying cunt, then fine.
Because I have your money. The idea is to stop the rage-y hate on the internet.”
Teitel agrees with Simon and Martina that providing all the different perks listed on Patreon can be exhausting for creators. But Amy points out that not everyone can pay £5 a month.
Some can only afford a dollar, and others would love to donate a lot more. That’s one of the ways that Patreon still suceeds over something like YouTube’s new Channel Memberships, which is feedback Teitel has provided to YouTube. “From a monetary perspective, I don’t want people to leave Patreon for YouTube if they’re going to go from being a £20 to a £5 sponsor,” Teitel explains.
YouTube says it will expand tiers beyond the £4.99 flat fee, to perhaps include a £1 tier and a £20 tier. The £20 tier could come with a reward like a personal phone call, while the £1 tier would be digital membership into the club, but no additional perks.
The details have not been worked out yet.
Teitel also got to test out the merchandise integration with Teespring, selling T-shirts and mugs with several designs. The merchandise tool lets you display customized goods under a video, and creators with at least 10,000 subscribers can use the feature and create up to 20 items. Creators with 100,000 or more subscribers can specifically work with Teespring on designs.
She found that few people purchased the items and that the website wouldn’t tell her what specific pieces sold, but only gave her a total amount earned. “But what I loved about it was that I didn’t have to deal with merchandise,” Teitel says. (The merchandise tool is live today.)
That’s the common refrain for a lot of these new YouTube features — they’re mostly convenient. They provide Patreon- and Twitch-like features like emojis and exclusive chat access, and even Instagram-like merchandizing features, all on a single platform. “YouTube Sponsorships keep you on the page,” says Teitel. “It’s keeping you in the ecosystem, as opposed to a Patreon link in the description box, which leads you to another page and becomes a little complicated.”
But the question remains whether convenience is enough to convince people to take their money off platforms like Patreon and Twitch and move them to YouTube subscriptions, or to share the wealth between multiple platforms. On YouTube, video output is often inconsistent between channels and may rely on a blend of live streamed and pre-recorded content, which could complicate how viewers respond to a one-size-fits-all monthly fee.
Going forward, it seems like YouTube will have to diversify the feature further if it wants to stay competitive, especially as other platforms grow more appealing to creators with specific needs.