Prettyia Men Women Girls Boys White Polyester Sailors Hat BRAND NEW for Navigation – Blue, Child – Offer
– Halloo, sailor! Come and put on your fancy hat.
– -100% Brand New and High Quality.
– -Adult size and child size fit both you and your children.
– -Great for your daily dressing, dress party, sailing activities .
1 x White Sailor Hat
1.Please allow a slight colour difference between the real item and the pictures due to the difference between monitors.2.Please allow a slight measurement error.
Thanks for your understanding!
- Halloo, sailor! Come and put on your fancy hat.
- -100% Brand New and High Quality.
- -Adult size and child size fit both you and your children.
- -Great for your daily dressing, dress party, sailing activities .
- Material: Polyester
Related Items: Sale Items
Ready made fluffy fabric covered upright reindeer antlers on a fabric covered plastic headband.
Includes elastic section to go around the back of the head for extra support.
- Ready made fluffy fabric covered upright reindeer antlers on a fabric covered plastic headband.
- Includes elastic section to go around the back of the head for extra support.
View More: Sale Products
It’s not quite the Halo 6 that many Xbox fans are hoping to see at E3 this year, but Microsoft is revealing a new Halo game today. Halo: Fireteam Raven is an arcade version of Microsoft’s popular first-person shooter, and it’s housed inside a giant coin-operated arcade machine.
343 Industries, Raw Thrills, and PlayMechanix have all teamed up to bring this arcade version of Halo to life, with a 130-inch 4K screen that lets up to four players fight Covenant enemies, vehicles, and spaceships.
Halo: Fireteam Raven is set in the timeframe of the original Halo: Combat Evolved. Fireteam Raven are a group of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) and they fight alongside Master Chief and the UNSC against Covenant forces. Arcade players will be able to man four turret-mounted machine guns, and be able to use original guns like the Needler and vehicles like the classic Warthog.
Gamers can even scan a QR code to connect their arcade gameplay with the online Halo Waypoint service.
“Arcade games are a wholly different challenge compared to console and PC gaming, and we’ve learned a tremendous amount as we worked with Raw Thrills to make this happen,” says Kiki Wolfkill, Head of HaloTransmedia at 343 Industries.
The game has been in development for years, and players will get their first glimpse at Halo: Fireteam Raven this summer at Dave & Busters in the US and Canada.
Microsoft is planning to expand to more arcade locations later this fall, and hopefully by that time we’ll know a lot more about the next major installment to Halo on Xbox.