This steering wheel control interface allows plug and play installation of a new aftermarket car stereo into your vehicle whilst maintaining use of the existing steering wheel volume; i.e. track / volume up and down and mobile phone answering. This applies whether the controls are built onto the steering wheel or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel. Please note, the phone call answering feature is only compatible when you are installing a new stereo that has Bluetooth handsfree and also, your vehicle must have a phone button on the steering wheel. If your car has a display showing time, date, temperature etc all these features will remain, the track names and radio stations will be shown on the display of your new stereo.
- Citroen steering wheel / stalk control adapter lead
- This will fit Citroen C4 Picasso 2006 – 2012 (If your car has factory fitted reverse sensors contact sales before purchase)
- This kit will allow you to use the original steering wheel / stalk controls in your car with your new aftermarket stereo i.e. Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood
- Genuine UK branded Connects2 part
- You may also need a facia surround and/or aerial adaptor – Please see our Amazon store
List More: Sale Bargains
AT&T has introduced a new product called the LTE-M button, a programmable button that businesses can deploy to allow customers to place orders or send alerts.
The LTE-M button isn’t designed for consumers, but for businesses: it can be programmed and issued with a custom label — and ordered in quantities of 500.
AT&T says that each button will work for up to 1,500 clicks or for three years.
Engadget notes that the device sounds a bit like Amazon’s Dash buttons — branded devices that allow you to reorder a specific product with a click — and explains that the product runs on Amazon Web Services’ Internet of Things 1-Click service.
But unlike the Dash buttons, AT&T’s offerings connect to the carrier’s LTE-M network, and can be customized for whatever a company wants, such as soliciting feedback in public places, ordering specific products, or generating alerts for things like trash cans or oil tanks that need servicing, and more.
The company announced the devices back in November 2017, but they’re now available for the initial price of £29.99 each (it’ll jump to £35 after 5,000 are sold) — a bulk order of which will run companies £15,545 before taxes and shipping.
NEW Teddy / Rabit Design Baby Girl’s Growth Chart Portable Roll-up/hang Height Chart (Bee Bo Growth Chart, Pink) – Special Price
- Brand New Bee Bo Baby Growth Chart. It comes in original company packaging as shown in the image. Fantastic Offer and best sale price on Babies Accessories. Sold by Farstowe. Hurry Limited Stock….!!!
- Fantastic Offer and best sale price on Babies Accessories.
- Very Cute & soft material. It has little baby photo frame to keep the memories fresh always
- It can be a perfect Gift and can be given on any occasion. This baby gift set can be given Christmas, Easter etc
- Available Size: One Size only. Note: Please select the required colour from the swatch image
Bumper Bargains: Sale Best Buys